FOUR

1500+ words

Meri khwahish hai tumhe umar bhar ke liye paani ki

aafos magar meri har khwahish aaj tak adhuri hai

Tara's pov

As soon as we completed all the ritual we came to his room which is now mine as well.He got a call and he went to balcony. I looked around the room and it was massive. There was a king sized bed and two set of couch. There was a big wardrobe and a side table. The room was in black and brown combination.As he was talking in call I went to bathroom and changed my clothes. Now I was removing my make and then hair pins when suddenly I felt someone hand on my hair. I looked up at the mirror and saw the reflection of my husband . He was helping me to take all the hairpins. As I was looking at him our eyes met and it was again black against hazel brown. I have never seen anything such beautiful in black colour than his eyes.after a while my hair was finally free.I was lost in my own thoughts.

Voluntarily or not ,I had taken place in Aaditya's life that was never meant to be mine.It was my sister's.I had invaded in his world without his permission.My own sister,my own blood had betrayed me and my whole family.She had ruined our life as well as Aaditya's .He didnot deserve what he had got today.He deserves way more better.

   I walked toward the bed and was about to sit when he spoke.

"What are you doing? Stay away from my bed and sleep on the couch."he said in dark voice which almost scared me. He then further spoke and it broke my heart into pieces.

"Listen, I have told you one thing very clearly, this marriage does not matter to me anymore, I did this marriage just because of my grandfather, but for the whole world you are my wife and the daughter-in-law of this family, but for me you are the stranger who I married  because your sister ran away.I will never accept marriage, so you are just a daughter-in-law for the family, that's why stay away from me and my work, you are just my unwanted wife."he said in cold voice and then I nodded and went towards the couch . tears rolled down my cheeks.He went to change his clothes and I could not stop myself and cried.

Well I guess he really hates me.

Why the hell I'm crying? Why was I even expecting him to be nice to me?he is right I am just his unwanted wife but how dare he talk to me rudely. Yes, fine I was his unwanted wife but there is something called humanity how can he talk to me like that. Its not like that I wanted to marry him.Its just because of my sister who threw me in this mess and I will never forgive her for that.Why can't he understand that I am also suffering the same was as he was.How easily he said all these things without even thinking what wand how will I feel. He has his whole family here to support him and love him but what about me?Never mind he called me unwanted wife and told me to stay away from him right ? then fine I will stay away from him just the way he wants.I will not behave like his wife. I will not interfere in his work.Actually you know what I will not talk to him but I will reply to him in my own ways.At first I didn't knew how would he react so I was just silent but now he will the real me . The real TARA SHARMA. No one dares to mess with me and I will exactly show him why is that so.

______________*___________*_____________*_______________*____________*__________

Soon he came back and I wipped my tears.

"mujhse koi umeed mat rakhna"he said but did not look at me.

(don't expect anything from me)

"umeed apno se lagai jati hai gairo se nahi Mr Singhania" I said and turned my back toward him.

(Hope is placed on loved ones and not on strangers Mr Singhania)

I don't know why but it was hurting me. I didnot knew that I will marry someone like him.It was definetly hurting me. I tried to stop myself from crying but it was impossible.I peeked toward him and saw him sleeping peacefully. How can he sleep so peacefully after the words he spoke to me?He was looking so calm and I don't want to admit it but he was looking really innocent and cute.I walked toward the balcony and sat there thinking how my life has changed from upside down. After sitting in the balcony for half an hour I again went to room and slept on couch.

Aaditya's pov

After completing the whole rituals , she and I went to my room which was practically not mine only now it  was of hers as well. At first I did not want to get married but now I went as per my dad's advice but as luck would have it, on the wedding day the bride ran away and then I had to marry her sister.I was not ready to marry her here, so God got me married to her sister here.Soon I got out of my thought and stepped inside my room.As soon as I entered I got call from Ishaan.

"Bhai tune shaadi karli aur mujhe bulaya bhi nahi"he said.

(Brother, you got married and you didn't even call me.)

"shaadi ke baremein milke baat kare call mein samjane mein paresani hogi"I said and he agreed. I took a quick glance at her and found her observing the room.After talking in a call for long time I went inside the room and saw her sitting infront of mirror and trying to remove her hair pins.I went near her and helped her removing her hairpins when suddenly our eyes met.Those eyes uff. These eyes are making me difficult to stay away fro her. She is so breathtaking damn.

(Let's talk about marriage together, it will be difficult to make you understand during the call.)

Then after removing all the hair pin she was moving toward the bed but I sopped her.

"Listen, I have told you one thing very clearly, this marriage does not matter to me anymore, I did this marriage just because of my grandfather, but for the whole world you are my wife and the daughter-in-law of this family, but for me you are the stranger who I married because your sister ran away.I will never accept marriage, so you are just a daughter-in-law for the family, that's why stay away from me and my work, you are just my unwanted wife." i said and her eyes were filled with tears even few drops of tears rolled down from her eyes and every drop that came out of her eyes were just like a knife stabbing my heart.

I myself quickly went to bathroom and locked myself there.

What is wrong with me?What her tears are affecting me? no no this can't be happening. I will make her stay away from me and i will maintain my distance with her.She can never be my wife.FUCK EVERYTHING IS FUCKED UP.I will make her hate me because it is way better that giving her false hopes.

"mujhse koi umeed mat rakhna"I said after changing my clothes but did not look at her because I know her I was hurting her.

(don't expect anything from me)

"umeed apno se lagai jati hai gairo se nahi Mr Singhania" she said and turned her back toward me. I was just shocked to hear her statement and seeing her action. what is with her?Few minutes back she was crying and now she has become bold.

(Hope is placed on loved ones and not on strangers Mr Singhania)

I went to my bed and today is the first time when I am not finding my bed comforting . I turned back and forth but I was unable to sleep.After struggling for so long I finally fell asleep.But that didn't last long because around 3 am I was again a wake. I went near her and looked at her face. Her faced was covered with dried tears. I moved my hand forward to wipe the tears off but something stopped me.I went to my wardrobe and pulled out a packed of Cigar.I went to balcony and sat there while holding cigar.I looked up at the sky and saw moon shining brightly. "you may be pretty but my wife, my moon is the prettiest" this voice directly came from my heart and I , myself was shocked.What is wrong with me? Fuck. I should definitely stay away from her now on.

After a while I went to my room and again looked at her. she was looking so cute just like a child sleeping while hugging a pillow. I wished i was there instead of pillow. I wished we had met in a different way .I wish I would have met her earlier. But now everything was changed.After looking at her for a while I went to my bed and fell asleep.

THANKYOU FOR READING TILL NOW.

I HOPE YOU ARE LIKING THE STORY.

FOR SPOILER FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT :authorsakshi.

HAVE A GREAT DAY...LOTS OF LOVE.