TWELVE

2700+ words.

Tum pane ki baat karte ho

hum toh usse dur hoke bhi usse mohobaat karte,

jaha log jism pe marte hai

hum to uske awaaj se isqh karte hai.

It was a new morning.Tara was as always doing her work while Aaditya was in his gym.

"Tara beta can you give Aaditya this protein drink"
"Ji maa"Tara took the drink and went to his gym.

As soon as she entered he gasped to see the gym.There was every items that people use for workout.She looked around only to see her husband doing pull ups.With determination etched on his face, Aaditya approached the pull-up bar. He flexed his muscles, the product of consistent training, and grabbed the bar with a firm grip. As he began his set, his sinewy arms and sculpted back muscles moved in harmony. Sweat beads formed on his forehead, reflecting the exertion and dedication that defined his fitness regimen. 

Meanwhile, Tara, standing  nearby, couldn't help but watch her husband in awe. Her eyes traced the contours of his body as he executed each pull-up with precision.Her eyes fixed on him with a mixture of admiration and pride. As Aaditya effortlessly pulled himself up, his broad shoulders and chiseled back muscles were on full display, leaving her marveling at his strength and dedication to fitness.

Yaar koi itna perfect kaise hosakta hai. sakal bhi aachi hai bdy bhi aacha hai.yeh toh pura insaan he perfect hai. itna perfect hai tabhi toh mein sochu har ladki kyun marti hai ispe.yaar by god greek god se kam nahi lag raha hai.

As Aaditya completed his set, he gracefully descended from the pull-up bar and wiped the sweat from his brow with a satisfied smile.she was lost in her thought but Aaditya spoke and she got out of it.

"don't look at me like that I know I'm handsome"Aaditya said in a teasing tone.

"you are so full of yourself"Tara said and rolled her eyes.

"I have such a good face and body too, so I will be full of myself"
"whatever yeh toh har koi kar leta hai"

"accha"

"haan bilkul "she said in a smirk.

"aap karengi?"he asked in a teasing tone.

"of course"she said moved near the pull up bar.

But Aaditya started laughing seeing her height. she couldnot even reach the bar.So she just turned and her face was red.

"shut up and drink this"she said and gave the drink to him.

Damn she is so cute.I just love her height .She looks like a child.

"By the way, how did you come here today?"

"ma asked me to give this to you"

"Just do one thing, you come every day from tomorrow. I will get some encouragement"

"encouragement?"

"Yes, of course I would feel that I have to be better for someone."as he said and heat rushed through her cheeks and she blushed.

_________*________________*_________________*__________________*________________

"Viyaan and Tara lets go"Aadiya said and they nodded.Today all Aaditya and Tara are going to meet Viyaan's girlfriend.

After an hour they reach to one of their restaurant.

As they entered the manager bow his head and so did other workers.They settled themselves.Tara and Viyaan were laughing while Aaditya was busy with his phone.