TEN

2300+ words

Aaj socha ki tere alawa kuch aur sochu,

aur abhi tak usi soch mein hu ki tere alawa sochu toh kya sochu

Aaditya stood in the door while his grandfather was sitting on the chair.

"come here beta"

"Dadu, did you have some work that made you call me at so late in the night?"

"Son, there was a lot to talk about but it's too late now.Now we are very happy that you have made our name so high. You are the rightful owner of this company and we don't think anyone can run this company better than you."

"Thankyou dadu"

"ok beta I am leaving now"

"ji dadu goodnight"after saying this his grandfather left him.As soon as his grandfather left the room he was about to leave the room as well but he got a call from Arun.

"yes Arun"he said in his cold tone.

"s..sorry to disturb you sir but it was urgent .Sir, all your work has been done. The person who was thinking of leaking our office information is none other than junior employee Rajeev. He had earlier also sold some of our information to another company.Sir, what should I do with him now?"

"What to do, you just bring him to the basement and Viaan and I will take care of the rest."

"ok sir"saying this he cut the call.

Here Aaditya was smirking.

What made you think that by working in my office you would trick me? If you had behaved like this, I would have killed you directly, but you have committed a bigger crime than that. I won't know what you think, you have looked at Mrs. Tara Aaditya Singhania  in a wrong way. No one dares to look at her in that way.This night will be your last night and tomorrow before the moon rises you will leave this world.

After a while he goes back to his room..His gaze tenderly met the sight of his beloved wife immersed in dreams, the book cradled in her hands like a treasure trove of secrets. It was the most precious sight of his wife was sleeping so adorably . She was in such a deep sleep.His eyes traced the lines of her dreaming face, captivated by the subtle play of emotions dancing in the shadows of her eyelids. Respecting the sanctity of her reverie, he delicately retrieved the book from her grasp, careful not to disturb the ethereal connection between her and the world of words. With a tender smile, he leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead, a silent declaration of love that hung in the air like the soft fragrance of a lullaby.He then moved back to his side.His face was turned toward her and he was just admiring his beautiful wife.After a while he fell asleep.

_____________*________________*______________*______________*______________*____

Next morning.

Aaditya got up and today he was surprised to see his wife still sleeping that too by hugging him.A smile appeared on his face but he quickly removed it.He checked the phone and it was just 5:48 in the morning.He slowly got up from the bed making sure that he does not disturb her sleep.He then moved toward his gym and did his workout.After an hour he came back and saw the room was empty he understood that she must be with everyone so he changed his dress and went downstairs.

After having breakfast his dadu spoke.

"Tara beta today can you skip your office actually your dadi need to go to the nearby temple and I was thinking you and Shaanvi could take her?"

"ji dadu sure"Tara said with a smile and them looked at Aaditya.No matter who she is, she still needs her boss permission for leave .that what she thought.