NINE

2200+ words

Hazar log samne khade the

par nazar usse he dhund rahi thi,

Har koi aaya humse baar karne

magar hamari nazre usspe he tiki hui thi.

Finally it was the day of party. Aaditya told everyone to be ready till 4 at evening and party will be held in one of his hotels.Tara had prepared dresses for everyone and everyone loved it.The colour combination was perfect, the fit was perfect, the designs were royal as well as fashionable.

5 days back

Tara designed everyone dresses perfectly and told her team to make it ready.

It was morning time when Tara was standing on the terrace looking down.when suddenly a voice came.

"suicide is forbidden"Aaditya said while standing near to her.

"I die, live. why do you care if I jump out of nowhere and die, I can do anything and anyway I am not going to tell you before I die."

"Yes, yes, it's okay, but know this, it won't make any difference to anyone."

"I am not going to die yet"

"Okay"

"Kya ok dafa hojao yaha se"

___________*___________*________________*__________________*____________________

It was 12 in the night and Tara was still sitting on the chair holding her note book and pen. Aaditya was sitting on the bed using his laptop when he saw Tara getting irritated.

"whats the matter?Is  there any problem?"he asked.

"yes you"she almost shouted.

"Me?what did I do now?"he asked as he himself was surprised.

"why is it so difficult to deign your dress?"she said in irritation and he laughed.

"Seriously are you laughing? I am facing so much trouble here, I am not able to understand anything, you are sitting and laughing."

"ok sorry sorry tell me how can I help you?"he now asked her in soft tone.

"umm What kind of outfit do you prefer?"

"3 pieces"

"oh and whats your favourite clour?"

"Hazel brown"

"ohh unique choice"she said while Aaditya was in his thought.

I never had any favourite colour but since the day I met you and saw those captivating eyes ,your eyes colour which is hazel brown became my favourite colour.I just love how beautiful your eyes are.

Soon within 15 to 20 minutes she designed a 3 piece as refrence and showed it to Aaditya.

"Aadi do you think it is ok?"she asked him while still being busy doing something but Aaditya mind gt stuck in the nickname she gave him.he didn't hear anything beyond that.

"where are you lost?"she again asked him bringing back him from his thought.

"um....ye...yeah"

"ok then and what do you think I should wear Indian or western?"she asked but Aaditya didnot wanted to give her any hope being nice to her so he just replied with "whatever you want".

"rude" she mutter and again began to draw.

Present day

Now everyone had arrived but Aaditya was still in his room.After 15 minute he got down and saw everyone.He saw his family wearing such beautiful designs and he really appreciated her work.His eyes travelled through whole hall just to see that one face when suddenly Viyaan and Shaanvi appeared from no where.