FOURTEEN

3300+ words.

Ishq horaha hai unse

kya kiya jaye.

rok le khud ko

ya hone diya jaye.

It was 4 am and Tara had woke up.She heard a knock in her door so she opened it and saw her mother in law with sargi.She took the sargi from her and came back to her bed.She was about to eat then she felt Aaditya looking at her.

"Chaand do you want some?"she asked in a very normal tone.

"umm no you can eat"

"khana hein toh batao"
"aap khilaogi"

"yeh lo"she forward her hand and made him eat some  dry fruits.

After eating sargi she again slept.

_____________*____________*_______________*______________*______________________

At 8am.

Tara got ready and went downstairs.She ws wearing a beautiful red suit with her jewelry.

She ws wearing a beautiful red suit with her jewelry

(her dress)

She moved toward the kitchen but her mother in law stopped her and told her that she wn't do any work today.

"Tara beta "

"Ji ma"

"Bohot pyari lag rahi ho........kisiki nazar na lage"

"thankyou ma"

"yrr aaj zyada tar sab log vrat hai mein akeli kya karungi"Maanvi.

So basically maanvi , Tara's bestfriend used to come here often and she had created a really good bond with everyone and today too she was present there.everyone treats her as if she is also a part of family.

"Zyada tar kaha hai"

"You, mother, aunt, uncle, father, grandmother, grandfather ,Meera, and then Suhani too."

"what papa, chachu and dadu too"

"yes they can't eat while keeping their wife hungry"Maanvi said and everyone were laughing.

​"shut up"Tara's mother in law said and she was blushing.

"you should also keep fast"Tara said in a teasing tone.

"Accha for whom?"

"for your future husband"

As everyone were laughing Ishaan and Viyaan came.

"Bhabhi did you see our monster friend"Ishaan asked.

"He is in his study room"

"waise kya baat ho rahi thi yaha"
"nothing much just Maanvi wants to get married and keep fast"Tara said while laughing.