SIXTEEN

Uska guroor lazmee hai ,

woh uski pasand hai jisko koi pasand nahi atta.

Tara's pov
Today I don't know after how many hours later I have woke up but my head was paing as if it was going to blast in no time. I slowly opened my eyes only to see no one was around me. I tried to get up but was unsuccessful.i tried it again but this time the nurse came. She rushed toward me and helped me to sit. I ask her about my family but she said Aaditya was here few hours ago but he had rushed to home due to some emergency. Hearing emergency I could not wait here so I decided to go but the nurse didn't allow me so I called viyaan. He picked up my call and I asked him but he didn't say anything.i asked him to take me back home and don't let anyone know that I am returning.At first he was shocked to hear my voice ,he asked me thousand of questions but I told him that I will answer once I get to the home and he eventually agreed after I requested him for 30 minutes straight. In no time viyaan signed the discharged paper and now we were in his car.
"Viyaan did you tell in home that I am returning?"
"No bhabhi"
"Good, I will give them surprise"I said excitedly .
Even though I was excited I wasn't feeling well.
In no time we were standing Infront of the main door but the watchman said that everyone has gone out and only Suhani and Aaditya were in home.hearing her name a volcano explode inside me. Eventually we went inside only to see them arguing. I was shocked to see Aaditya arguing and shouting.i rushed toward the room and heard Suhani shouting.

Author'pov

"Aaditya why don't you understand that I love you?"
"I love you,I will treat you better that her"
"Please Aaditya come to me"
"Why don't you leave her,she is just a replaced bride"
"Aaditya you deserve much more than her"
She was continuously shouting and Tara was hearing her. Soon Aaditya's eyes fell on Tara . He rushed toward her and hugged her. He was shocked to her here. He hugged her so tight that his grip was hard. He cupped her little face with his huge hand.
"Tara how are you?"
"Are you okay?"
"How did you come here?"
He was continuously asking her but Tara was just looking at him.
Suddenly Suhani pulled Aaditya arm but "tadaaaak"a sound came and it was none other than Tara's hand just slapped on her cheek.
"Don't you dare touch my husband"

"I have heard enough of you Suhani,I thought it was just an attraction earlier so I didn't react but now if you touch him once again I will break your hand and don't take my word lightly I do what I say. Touch him again and you will out of this house with broken arm"she said and made Aaditya stand at back of her as if she was protecting him. Aaditya was too stunned to react he was just looking at her with blank expression. 

"Suhani I can't stop you from looking at him but don't you dare to come near him. I don't care if he like me or don't but now as he is my husband,he belongs to me. He is mine and I don't like to share things which is mine."
"You have been with his family since long time so I respect you but don't make me loose my temper, cause you must know how does a hungry lioness react once someone touches what's her."

"And you Mr. Singhania carry me to my room,I can't walk ,I am too tired now" saying this she turned back lift her arm and he carried her to their room.
As they reached to their room ,Tara went to change her dress. She came out wearing a light purple kurti. She looked around and found Aaditya sitting on his sofa using his laptop.
Aaditya glanced at her.
He thought of the day he confess he himself didn't know when did he fell in love with her.he was wondering if she had listen to the confession and here Tara too was thinking why was he acting so weird. She wanted to make the environment comfortable so she decided to act as is she didn't hear the confession. She went downstairs and saw her whole family. Everyone were overwhelmed to see her. They hugged her and made her sit when Aaditya entered the living room.
"I am going out ,I have some work"he said and left without turning back. Tara couldn't understand what he was thinking but then she remembered all the things she said to Suhani. She thought he was angry because she talked about all the things today.
It's been 10 and still Aaditya hadn't return,Tara has been waiting for him. After half an hour he finally return back but saw Tara sleeping on a couch feeling uncomfortable. He looked at her for sometime but then a tear drop rolled down his cheek. He tried to wake Tara up.
"Tara wake up "
Tara woke up with a jerk,she looked at him and saw something wrong in his eyes. He is not in his usual self.he is different now. Something is wrong but what is it. Tara looked at him for a while and his eyes were telling sorry for something.

Tara tried to get up for heating the food but Aaditya said that he had already eaten the food outside,Tara hadn't eaten anything but she lied that she was full. Aaditya knew she was lying but he didn't do anything and that made her heart broke. She knew that he understood she was lying but he didn't do anything instead he went to his room. Tara followed him they both lied on each side of bed. Tara looked at him and saw him sleeping but her mind was full of thoughts . Then she thought that maybe it was because work load that he didn't wanted to talk much and take rest but her overthinking mind wouldn't stop her from thinking wrong. She threw her wrong thought aside and slept. Next day she saw her bed was empty and when she asked everyone they said he had already gone to office. It was strange for her . So she decided to cook something for him and go to his office. She made his favorite food and packed it and went to his office. She was greeted warmly by everyone and she passed a sweet smile to everyone. Soon she was standing outside of his office and was excited. She opened the door but had a horrifying expression. The tiffins slipped out of her hand as she looked inside the room.

This much for today everyone.
Hope you like it.
Thank you for reading till now.
Do vote and comment for next chapter.