FIFTEEN

Tumhari duniya mein mere jaise hajar honge,

magar meri duniya nai tumsa koi nahi .

It was morning when Tara got up and felt heavy.She tried to move but couldn't . she slowly opened her eyes only to see her husband over her and his arm wrapped around her.She looked at the time and was shocked to see her devil husband still sleeping.She couldn't stop and adored his  sleeping face. He looked way to handsome.She slowly pecked on his cheeks and got up carefully without disturbing him.

It was afternoon when she went to his office and saw him looking stress and was yelling at someone in the call. As she went inside Aaditya's attention shifted toward her and he cut the call without hearing anything. Suddenly he pulled her and made her sut on his lap. Tara was shocked to see him but then today she was feeling uneasy so she just wrap her arm around him.

A fierce protectiveness washed over him as she pressed her face into his chest.
"God, this woman. She had no idea the things I would do for her."
She didn't respond, but she tightened her arms around his neck and pressed a soft kiss to his jaw that made his heart twist in the strangest way.
"Are you okay?" I asked her and she just nodded but didn't lift up her head.
"Chand?"
" Hmm baccha bolo"
" Kuch nahi , Chalo ab aap Khana kha lo"
Tara understood that she was falling for him. She knew that it's too early but she loved him .she wanted to confess him but she didn't know about his feelings. She didn't know how will he reacts to know that his replaced bride has began to love him. She knew he cared for her and was doing everything that a husband would do like taking care, being there for her, supporting her but what about love?

"Kuch soch Rahi ho?" Aaditya asked as he saw her constantly looking at the wall.
"Me....mein Kuch nahi"

After a while she decided to leave for the house.
" Ab ja Rahi hu mein Ghar"

" Baccha dhyan se Jana....aur Ghar pohoch te he call kar na"
"Okay Chand bye"

After 10 minute she left from his office.Today already she was feeling something strange but she tried to avoid the thoughts.
It was almost evening when she was returning back to her home.As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting an orange glow across the sky, Tara relaxed into the seat of her car. She was driving back home when Tara gazed out of the window, and then in road ,lost in thought.

Suddenly, the tranquility of the journey was shattered by the screech of tires and the deafening sound of metal colliding. Tara's heart leaped into her throat as the car jerked violently, swerving off the road. Instinctively, she reached out to grip the dashboard, her knuckles turning white with fear.

The world seemed to move in slow motion as the car spun out of control, skidding across the asphalt. Time blurred into a chaotic whirlwind of noise and confusion. Glass shattered, metal groaned, and Tara's pulse thundered in her ears.

Then, as suddenly as it had begun, everything went silent. Tata's vision cleared, and she found herself slumped against the twisted wreckage of the car, her head spinning with dizziness. Through the haze of shock, she realized that someone was calling her name, their voice thick with panic.

Tara nodded weakly, her body trembling with adrenaline. She looked around, taking in the scene of devastation. The front of their car was crumpled like a piece of discarded paper, smoke billowing from the engine. In the distance, she could hear the wail of approaching sirens.

With trembling hands, Tara reached for her seatbelt and unbuckled it, wincing as pain shot through her side. She turned to people, their pale face with shock scared her more