EIGHT

3500+ words

yeh jaante huye bhi ki vo mera nahi ho sakta,

meine tab bhi ussi shaks se mohobaat ki hai

Its been 3 days since he left.He used to call everyone and talk to them but never to her.Her heart used shatter . She felt very bad , she thought that maybe he would call later but he never did. Her heart broke every day. She cried every night, but every morning there was new hope and a sweet smile in her heart.But no matter how much hope she had, her hopes were shattered every day. But even after losing hope, she had decided that when her husband comes, she will show her old self and he will show her the old star.

Today Sunday she was working comfortably in the kitchen when Aditya called his mother. Everyone went to Bath to talk to him. Tara knew that her husband did not want to talk to her, that is why she was doing her work and not paying attention to the call.

While everyone is talking to Aditya, Viaan takes the phone in his hand.

"What is it brother, you talk to everyone daily, sometimes you even talk to your sister-in-law in front of us."

"you shut up and give the phone to mom"said Aaditya in cold tone.

"I will keep you quiet but now you talk to your sister-in-law."

"No Viyaan, your sister-in-law must be busy with work."Aaditya said and he was feeling awkward to talk to her as he had not called her since he left.

Just as Tara was feeling bad, Aditya was also feeling equally bad. Aditya wanted to talk to her but he did not know what to talk about. Aditya was also yearning to hear her voice. Daily Aditya wanted to see her face when he woke up in the morning. Not a single day would have gone by when he would not have remembered Tara. He missed her every moment. All the time he wondered what she was doing, whether she had eaten or not. Aditya did not talk to Tara but he used to ask Viaan daily whether Tara has eaten food or not, whether she is coming home on time or not and whether she has any problem in the office.

Viaan knew that all was not well between his brother and sister-in-law, but he thought that due to the circumstances in which the marriage took place, perhaps it would take time for them to get along well and with time everything would be fine. Viaan knew his brother that he does not talk to anyone, he is always different from everyone, but he also knew that his sister-in-law is the best and she,his sister-in-law, she can improve and cure his brother.

​As she prepares food and is making roti, Viaan comes  and asks his sister-in-law to talk to his brother.

"Bhabhi, take this, talk to brother."

"ahhhh"she said when suddenly she felt a sharp pain shoot through her finger. She yelped and pulled her hand back, revealing a small blister forming where she had accidentally brushed against the hot pan.

Aaditya's concerned voice crackled through the speaker, "Are you okay, ?" 

she replied with a forced smile, "Yes, just a little burn. Don't worry about it." She tried to hide the redness creeping up her finger.

"Bhabhi  its not see how red it has become?"Viyaan said.

"No Viyaan"before she could complete her sentence Aaditya spoke.

"What are you doing standing there? Go and get medicine for her and give her the phone"

"Yes yes I am going. If you are so concerned about Bhabhi, then come back."Viyaan mutter under hi breath but was audible to both of them and Viyaan left.

"And you can't work by looking. And why do you have to work? Where has everyone gone?"

"arey its just a slight brun"