SEVEN

3000+ words

hazaro baar dekhi hai surat uski maine,

phir bhi har bar ek nayi kashish si lagti hai

har roz dubta hu thoda thoda aur aakho mein uski main,

har roz nahi mohabaat si lagti hai

After last night's argument it was finally morning.The sun was shinning brightly.Tara was sleeping peacefully but the sunlight disturbed her sleep.She rubbed her bleary eyes to rub her sleepiness .But Tara was still not ready to wake up.She checked her phone to see the time and it was almost 8.She gasped and woke up in a jerked.She ran toward the bathroom and fresh up and then got ready.As she was about to move downstairs ,Aaditya came in the room.

"Why did you take my side today in front of office employee and aunt?"

"I don't know why I feel a strange pain here, right here when I see tears in your eyes."he said my pointing finger on his heart.After a while he again spoke.

But suddenly change his voice and said the opposite.

"Don't expect anything from me from what happened yesterday, I just took your side because  my family was there."he said while searching something.

I don't want to give her any hope.I am not the one for her.She really deserve someone better and I couldnot let her come close to me.I have to push her away.

Now Tara had enough of him.She thought that he was a nice person but guess what he was not.

"Why would I expect anything from you ,and anyway I did not say you to cover me, you yourself came to take my side, I don't need anyone, so stop favoring me."she bursted out and almost shouted at him and then in no time she was out of the room leaving Aaditya stunned.

What a girl she is, she is so calm at times, she seems to be the most calm and lovely girl, sometimes she burns like fire and starts screaming and sometimes she explodes like a bomb, it is easier to understand a puzzle than to understand her, how did I get stuck with her?

Tara got downstairs and wish everyone.She then move to kitchen and help everyone and after a while everyone settle themselves in their respective places.

"Look ahead, the Queen , she had a heart rift in the family yesterday and today she has woken up peacefully."said his bua .

Before anyone could speak they heard the footstep and saw Aaditya coming.He settle himself in his chair and Tara was serving everyone.

"Beta, you also come to eat, they will do all this"said her mother in law .

"no mom its ok i will do it"

"Beta, you will be late for office"

"Bhabhi ,Maa is right, you sit"

Tara nodded and was about to sit next to Aaditya but Suhani came from no where sat in her place.Tara didnot wanted any drama so she quietely moved toward the chair which was empty.It was between Ishaan and Viyaan.She didnot wanted any drama so she took the seat but seeing suhani sitting next to her husband was making her blood boil. Suhani was continuously trying to touch Aaditya and trying to get his attention but Aaditya's full focus was on his food.

What is this girl, hasn't she found someone else , why is she looking at my husband? Is there a shortage of boys in the world? Look how she is clinging to my husband like a lizard.If it's in my power, I'll just get up and throw her away.Hey Tara, what are you thinking about all this? What do you care about this thing, when it doesn't make any difference to him then what do you care about it. You are using your mind unnecessarily. eat your food quietly and go to work.But no , whatever you say, how can I see someone else clinging to my husband?