EIGHTEEN

1600+ words.

Target 400 votes and 50 comments.

bas tera naam sunke meri dhadkane badh jati hai,

soch tere samne aane par mera kya hoga.

After 1 years.

Tara's pov

"you still hadn't move on from him right?"Maanvi asked.

"I don't know"she simply replied and went to change her clothes.

"No need to tell lie with me, i know what are you thinking"Maanvi shouted as Tara moved.

After 1 hour.

"please Tara lets go na"

"no yaar i have works to do"

"work can wait please na please"

"okay fine but promise me we will return soon"

"okay I promise"

Maanvi has been trying to lift Tara's mood since the day she found out about Aaditya and Tara.

In the evening Maanvi finally made Tara to go to the club with her and few other other friends.In the heart of the city, where the neon lights danced to the rhythm of the night, there stood a club called "Lunar Lounge," a haven for those seeking the thrill of the nightlife. Tonight, it was the destination for a group of close-knit friends, each dressed to the nines, ready to make memories that would linger long after the music faded.

As they stepped into the club, a wave of energy swept over them, pulsating through the air with every beat of the music. The club was alive with vibrant hues of blue and purple, casting an enchanting glow over the dance floor. Crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling, casting a dazzling sparkle over the revelers below.

Amongst the crowd, the group of friends stood out like stars in the night sky, each adorned in dresses that reflected their unique personalities.pin

Maanvi, the vivacious and outgoing member of the group, wore a sleek black dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. The plunging neckline added a touch of allure, while the slit up the side revealed a hint of her toned legs. Her fiery red hair cascaded down her shoulders, catching the light as she moved with confidence and grace.

Beside her, Tara, the epitome of elegance, wore a fitted black dress with long boots. The fabric flowed around her like liquid silk, shimmering with every step she took. Her hair was swept up in an intricate bun, with tendrils framing her face in soft curls. A string of pearls adorned her neck, adding a touch of old-world glamour to her ensemble.

 A string of pearls adorned her neck, adding a touch of old-world glamour to her ensemble

(them)

Next to Maanvi was lisa, the free spirit of the group, who opted for a bohemian-inspired dress adorned with intricate embroidery and delicate lace. The flowing skirt swirled around her legs as she danced, the soft pastel hues complementing her ethereal beauty. A flower crown rested atop her head, adding a whimsical touch to her ensemble.