NINETEEN

Words: 2100+

Khamoshi se khatam hui rishte,

dil mein gehra jhakham chord jate hai

tum itntezaar karte rehete ho aur

woh kisi aur ke saath mushkurate rehete hai.

Tara was about to go but he stopped her.

"I am so sorry can I make it up to you any how?"he asked to Tara.

"No its fine"Tara replied.

"Please"he said with a puppy eyes.

"okay how about coffee"Tar asked.

"yeah sure"

"can i get your number so that I can text you the location"he asked to her and Tara nodded.

Aryan pulled out his phone from his pocket and gave it to her.Tara took the phone and typed her number and saved it.She returned his phone and he looked at the name.

"Tara"

"Thankyou  we can meet whenever you want"Aryan said in his dark voice.

"umm how about tomorrow?"Tara asked.

"yeah sure"he said and then they went to their respective works.

Aryan Khanna ,the CEO of khanna group and well known man for his legal and illegal work.Few years back his company was the most richest and famous company in the whole India and he was the most powerful and richest person but when the Singhania industry got under Aaditya , it came in number one. Both the brothers were so dedicated toward their work than within a year they were in the top list. Suddenly Aryan had disappeared in a thin air without any information but now he was back, back in his company and all his legal and illegal work.

Tara was standing infront of the grave of her sister. Tara just stood there looking at the grave . 

"Tanisha"she said in a low voice and tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"I will make them suffer, I will kill them the way they did  to you. I promise I will make them regret for touching you. Thats a promise of a sister."she said and wiped her tears. She kept the flowers and then stayed there for a while when she felt someone's eyes on her. She turned back and saw a man, she slightly gave him a smile.

Next day

"Tara beta have this and go" Tara's mom passed her a bowl of fruits.

Tara took few bites and then left.

Now Tara was in the orphanage. As she entered the orphanage all the children went near her wished her.They hugged her and smiled at her. Tara took hugged them and gave her brightest smile to them.

"Yeah batao kon kon sweets khana pasand karega"she said whie picking up the two bags.

"mein"

"mein didi"

"didi mein bhi" everyone were shouting with happiness.

"okay okay wait "she said and made them sit while she was preparing to give them sweets.

As she was keeping in in a bowl when she received a text.

Aryan: hi Tara

Tara: Hello

Aryan : kaha ho

Tara: mein toh abhi orphanage mein hu, citykart ke pass

Aryan : ohh toh hamere plan ka kya huwa