ONE

1900+ words

chahate toh hum bhi bohot kuch the,

par aakhri mein baat kismaat ki aagyi.

At Singhania's Mansion.

"But who will talk to him"Aaditya's dad, Suraj Singhania asked.

"Bade papa talking to him about this topic is just same as going in lion's den"Viyaan said.

"I will talk to him"Abhiraaj Singhania said .

As they were having this conversation while sitting in dining room , the sound of footstep began. Everyone knew who it was. It was Aaditya Singhania. He came with a straight face and sat on his chair. His Chachi was serving him breakfast when Abhiraaj spoke.

"Aaditya beta I want to talk to you"

"Dadu if it is about same topic then I don't want to talk about that"

"I am not asking your permission. Its an order"Abhiraaj said in a little loud voice.

"Dadu par...."but before Aaditya could complete his Grandfather again spoke.

"meet me in my room after breakfast" saying this Abhiraaj got up and went to his room.

Aaditya may be rude and arrogant and everyone was scared of him but with his family he was complete opposite.As he left the dinning room was so silent. Everyone were eating food in silence. Soon Aaditya finished his breakfast and went to his grandfather's room.

Aaditya stood at the door and saw his grandfather having his medicine.

"Aaditya beta aao yaha"Abhiraaj spoke.

(Aaditya beta come here)

"ji dadu"

(yes dadu)

"beta bethiye aap aur meri baat suniya"

(beta sit and listen to me)

"Dadu aap ko pata hain na mujhe yeh topic mein baat nahi karni hai"

(dadu you know na I don't want to talk about this topic)

"Beta suniye toh"

(bet first listen to this)

"Dadu you know I am not into such things.I don't believe in love and marriages"

"Beta I know but this is for your good only"

"par Dadu...."before he could say his dadu again cut him off.

"ya toh shaddi kariye warna aap ka naam mere business se hatadiya jayega"

(Either get married or your name will be removed from this business)

"par dadu aap aaisa nahi kar sakte meine apni abhi tak ki puri jaan iss business mein lagaya hai"

(But dadu you can't do this, I have invested my whole life in this business)

"Look son i know you don't trust anyone but for once just trust on us and the girl I have choosed for you,she is the one whom we have known for years. She is a really nice girl"Abhiraaj said.

"If you have already seen the girl, what can I say"
"We haven't seen the girl yet but if it is yes from your side then we can talk to the family"

"fine, you can talk to them"

After having the conversation Aaditya went to his office.Here Abhiraaj was telling everyone that he finally agreed and now he was calling Anubhav  sharma.

Abhiraaj and Anubhav were really good friends. They still talk sometime but because of there busy work they had lost their touch but now they are again back as a good friends.