THIRTEEN

2000+ words

Mujhe toh tumse naraz hona bhi nahi aata

Tumhari ek maukurahat he mera gussa dur kar deti hai

It was morning time and today Tara was still sleeping. Aaditya woke up and saw her still sleeping peacefully.He checked the alarm and there were still 5 minutes left for the alarm to ring. Aaditya switched off the alarm before it went off.He got up from the bed slowly without disturbing her sleep.He did his workout and then took a bath and came out.He was shocked to see Tara still sleeping.

​"The girl who used to get up early every day, did not wake up till 9 o'clock today."he said to himself then he remember yesterday's night event.He thought may be she was tired so she is sleeping.He got down and saw everyone in dinning table.he sat on his chair.

"Aaditya where is Tara ?She hasn't come down yet today"His grandmother asked.

"Ji dadi actually she is still sleeping"

"Why, what happened, she wakes up early every day,Is her health is fine? there is nothing wrong with her, right?"

"ji dadi she must have worked late night"Aaditya lied as he couldnot tell them about the nightmares​.

"My poor daughter does so much work, first at home, then at the office,then she prepares dinner and then at night again the office work."

"Yes, mother, sister-in-law works so much that she can't even rest."

"Aditya it's all because of you"Aaditya's mother said to him.

"what did I do ma?"
"Why does you give her so much work in the office and can't tell her to sleep at night?"

"meri toh jaise bohot sunti hai"he mummble slowly.

"ma do one thing, don't let her come to the office today and tell her to take rest"

_____________*_____________*______________*_______________*_____________________

Tara finally woke up and check the time only to see it was 11:47.She gasped and got up from the bed she wet to take a bath when she saw dried tears marks all over her face.She understood that she again had nightmare.Now knowing about the nightmare her little brain started overthinking.

Did Aaditya know about it?What would Aditya be thinking about me? Who knows, he may be angry with me because I disturbed his sleep, maybe that's why he left without telling me.What would he think of me? I don't know how I would have reacted, what I would have said?  did I tell him everything?no no this can't happen.I can't tell him, who knows, he may also start hating me, who knows, he may also misunderstand me, who knows, he may also think I am at fault like everyone else.

​she took a cold shower and went downstairs.She saw everyone sitting in the living room.

"Ma  I'm sorry my alarm didn't work today"

"Arey no problem beta Aaditya told us you were working late night but today you will not go to the office"

"but ma"
"no but sut"

"fine ma do you want me to help you with something?"
"no beta Your husband has strictly forbidden you from doing any work."

"but ma please I want to help you"

"ok then do one thing prepare coffee for us and then come and sit with us"
"ji ma"

 Tara had prepared coffee and now she was poring it in the cup when she felt a little dizzy and without warning, she suddenly swayed and collapsed onto the tiled floor,the coffee mug slipping from her grasp and shattering into fragments.. The clatter of the coffee mug echoed through the kitchen as her brother-in-law, Viyaan, who happened to be passing by, rushed to her side.