Character sketch

Nandini:
Background: Nandini is a young woman who has faced adversity in her life. She lost her mother at a young age and grew up in a challenging family environment, with her father, stepmother, and step-sister not treating her well. Despite these difficulties, she has a deep passion for art, particularly painting. She finds solace and expresses her emotions through her artwork.

Profession: Nandini is an art curator at a prestigious gallery. Her job allows her to showcase her deep passion for art and promote emerging artists. Her role involves selecting and curating exhibitions that preserve cultural heritage and celebrate creativity.

Character Traits: Nandini is kind-hearted, compassionate, and resilient. She's known for her unwavering determination to find love and support, despite her troubled past. Her artistic side allows her to see beauty in the world and express her emotions through creativity.

 Her artistic side allows her to see beauty in the world and express her emotions through creativity

Manik:
Background: Manik, on the surface, is a successful CEO with a ruthless reputation. He hails from an affluent family and has always carried the weight of societal expectations due to his status and wealth. Beneath this public persona, he's a talented musician who finds solace in his music.

Profession: Manik is the CEO of a highly successful tech company, known for his cutthroat business tactics and unwavering pursuit of success. He's willing to make tough decisions to achieve his goals, earning him a fearsome reputation in the corporate world.

Character Traits: On the exterior, Manik is cold, ruthless, and unapologetically ambitious. He's not afraid to play hardball in the business world and is perceived as a formidable force. However, beneath this exterior lies a kind-hearted and compassionate individual who guards his true self carefully. His passion for music serves as an emotional outlet that few are privileged to witness.

 His passion for music serves as an emotional outlet that few are privileged to witness