Chapter 1

The grand wedding hall was adorned with resplendent flowers and shimmering drapes, a breathtaking sight for all who entered. It was the wedding of the year, a union that had been planned meticulously by Nandini's family to uphold their prestige in society. Nandini, as always, was at the center of it all, ensuring every detail was perfect.

Dressed in a vibrant red lehenga, Nandini moved gracefully through the whirlwind of preparations. Her charming smile and welcoming demeanor enchanted the guests as she took care of every aspect of her sister's wedding. She was known for her kindness and impeccable organizational skills, and today, they shone brighter than ever.

"The guests have started to arrive, Nandini. Make sure everything is perfect," Nandini's stepmother instructed, keeping a watchful eye on her own daughter, Anjali, who was getting ready to become the bride.

But as the minutes ticked by, the festive mood began to turn into an uneasy anticipation. A bridesmaid rushed into the room, her eyes wide with alarm. "Anjali is missing! She's not in her room."

Nandini's stepmother rushed to check on her daughter, her voice trembling, "Anjali? Where is she?"

The room descended into chaos as the bridesmaids and family members searched for the missing bride. Nandini, ever the calm presence, approached her father. "Appa, we must find Anjali. She's late, and the guests are waiting."

Nandini's father's stern exterior cracking under the pressure, demanded answers. "Where could she have gone on her wedding day?"

As the frantic search continued, Nandini's mother, who had never treated Nandini well, could not hide her concern. "Nandini, we cannot delay any further. The groom's family is here, and the honor of our family is at stake."

Mr Rajesh, heartless and driven solely by the family's reputation, turned to Nandini. "You must take Anjali's place. It's the only way to restore the situation. We cannot afford to be humiliated."

Nandini was taken aback. She shook her head, tears welling in her eyes. "No, I can't. This isn't fair. I cannot marry someone I've never met. This is Anjali's wedding."

Her father's voice was cold and resolute, "Nandini, you have no choice. It's the only way to save our family's honor."

With a heavy heart, Nandini accepted her fate and became the "replaced bride." Her dreams shattered, and a sense of helplessness enveloped her as she donned the bridal attire.

As she walked down the aisle, her heart heavy with sorrow, Nandini couldn't help but feel sorry for herself. She was trapped in a situation she never desired, forced into a marriage she had never imagined. The vibrant wedding that had been planned for her sister had morphed into a surreal and unexpected moment that would forever alter Nandini's destiny.