chapter 18

Hello, everyone!

Get ready for a lengthy chapter – I hope it meets your expectations for an enjoyable read (if not, my apologies in advance). I haven't proofread it, so I'm sorry for any mistakes.

And yes, I must apologize for making it a bit cliche. Happy reading! ✨☺️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nandini gets dressed all in red. Before leaving to meet her friends she informs Ma and papa at home and goes her way. She was excited at the same time sacred to meet them. She did not know how to tell them that she was married suddenly. She knew they would be really angry and not only on her for getting convinced to marry but also on her uncle and aunt.
But she did need to tell them. Keeping this from them would be worse.
Because definitely they'd kill her if they come to know from someone else.

She was on her way and she also got reminded of her job

She was on her way and she also got reminded of her job. The job which she needs to get back to. She thought that she'd join back next week. She was lucky to get leave at last minute. The people at her work are really good and friendly. She was a art curator and she loved her job. She even liked to paint but could not take it as her profession.

She soon reaches the restaurant and she sees Arjun and Vikram sitting at the far end of the restaurant. Whereas Riya was late as usual. The habit she could never give up on no matter what.

Waving with a smile, Nandini approached her friends, the wedding symbols evident on her. They did not know what to take of it.
Arjun was the first to speak. Where as Vikram was stunned.

Arjun, perplexed, questioned, "Nandu, what's all this? Are you pranking us?" His expression revealed a mix of astonishment and confusion.

Nandini, hesitant, clarified, "No, it's not a prank."

Vikram added, "Nandu, wasn't it your sister's wedding?"

With a nod, Nandini suggested, "Yes, it was. Let Riya come; I'll explain everything. Let's order something till then."

Arjun and Vikram reluctantly agreed.
They order some food and by the time they were done Riya was there. She went towards them all happy.
As soon as she reached she engulfed Nandini in a hug. They were friends from childhood. So their relationship was the one you could imagine.

Before Riya could inquire, Nandini ushered her to settle down. 

Riya : "What happened Nandu what's all of this? ( She asked pointing at her mangalsutra and kumkum) "

Arjun echoed, "Yes, tell us. Now even Riya is here."

Before Nandini could respond, Vikram interjected, "Kya hua? Everything alright na? Please tell us. It's making us more worried."

Nandini, wanting to tell her story without interruption, asserted, "First let me speak. How could I tell when all of you are jumping with so many questions one by one."

Riya assured, "Okay, speak. No one's gonna interrupt you anymore."

Nandini started telling what happened on Anjali's wedding and how she ended up marrying the person Anjali was supposed to marry.