Chapter 13

Flashback: The day of the wedding.

On the morning of her wedding, Anjali found herself torn between her dreams and the commitment she was about to make. The night before, she got this amazing chance for a modeling gig in New York, a dream she always had in her heart. The thought of a successful career in the modeling world was too enticing to ignore, even if it meant facing the dilemma of her wedding falling on the same day.

Decked in bridal attire, Anjali felt the gravity of her decision. The possibility of a breakthrough in her modeling career was too precious to let go. Amidst the wedding chaos, a daring idea struck her – escaping from her own wedding.

Clearing the room to think, Anjali dismissed everyone. With the dream of the runway in her mind, she quietly packed her bag, leaving behind the markers of her wedding. Changing into simple clothes, her escape was a deliberate move fueled by ambition.

Determined, Anjali slipped away unnoticed from the festivities. Little did she know that her impulsive decision would set off a series of events, reshaping destinies around her. Her departure triggered a chain reaction, placing her stepsister, Nandini, unexpectedly in the role of the replaced bride. Unwittingly, as Anjali pursued her personal aspirations, she became a catalyst for unforeseen changes that would resonate through their lives.