Chapter 11

Nandini descended the grand staircase, her thoughts consumed by the details of her appearance. Adjusting her clothes and smoothing her hair, she was entirely engrossed, oblivious to Manik, who was already mesmerized by her presence. His mind went blank as he admired her beauty, appreciating the elegance and grace she exuded in her attire.

Lost in each other's gaze, they stood motionless until Ayesha, the mischief queen of the house, intervened with a loud cough, successfully snapping them back to reality

Lost in each other's gaze, they stood motionless until Ayesha, the mischief queen of the house, intervened with a loud cough, successfully snapping them back to reality. Embarrassed, they averted their eyes, suddenly self-conscious.

Ayesha, reveling in the opportunity to tease her brother, chimed in playfully: "Bhai, I guess you finally found someone to look at other than your files."

Both Manik and Nandini blushed, caught off guard by Ayesha's playful commentary. However, she wasn't done yet.

Ayesha continued, "Oh, look at our blushing bride and groom! Someone get a fan; it's getting hot in here!"

Radhika, joining in the teasing with a mischievous grin, added, "I must say, Manik, you're looking more dashing than usual tonight. Is there a reason for this sudden style upgrade?"

Ayesha, not one to miss an opportunity, directed her attention to Nandini, "And Nandini, if looks could kill, we'd all be in trouble right now. What's the secret behind this stunning transformation?"

Just as the teasing reached its peak, someone interrupted, realizing that Manik and Nandini were waiting to be called.

Aditi, another cousin, appeared and playfully scolded Ayesha and Radhika, "What are you two doing? You were supposed to call the bride and groom, not keep them waiting here!"

Ayesha and Radhika exchanged sheepish glances, receiving a lighthearted scolding. Aditi then turned to Manik and Nandini, "I apologize for the delay. Let's get going; the venue is waiting for the star couple."

Manik and Nandini, still recovering from the teasing, were relieved to be finally allowed to leave. The cousins, with mischievous smiles, watched as the newly acquainted couple made their way to the reception venue, where more celebrations awaited.

.
.
.
.

Sorry for the really short chapters.
I've been a little busy and would be until my exams get over.
But I'll try to update regularly.
Thank you for reading and encouraging me to write 😊❤️
Please do give your valuable comments and let me know how you like the book.