Friends and Family

Nandini's Family:
Mr. Rajesh (Father): A stern and emotionally distant man who prioritizes his image and status over his daughter's happiness.

Mrs. Shalini (Stepmother): A passive woman who does little to protect Nandini from her father's abuse.

Anjali (Step-Sister): Jealous of Nandini's talents and a source of conflict in Nandini's life.

Manik's Family:
Mr. Vikram (Father): A successful businessman who values family and is known for his warmth and generosity.

Mrs. Maya (Mother): A loving and nurturing woman who always puts her family's happiness first.

Ayesha (Sister): Manik's independent and supportive younger sister, who cares deeply for her family and is an essential source of love and support.

Dadi: A kind and sweet grandmother who warmly welcomes Nandini into the family, accepting her with an open heart.

Nandini's Friends:
Riya: Nandini's childhood friend, a constant presence in her life, and a source of unwavering support. They share a deep sisterly bond and have grown up together.

Arjun: An art enthusiast who met Nandini at an art exhibition. Their instant connection over their shared passion for painting has blossomed into a close friendship. Arjun has encouraged and inspired Nandini in her artistic pursuits.

Vikram: A compassionate and outgoing friend whom Nandini got to know during her college years. Vikram's empathy and great sense of humor have made him an indispensable companion. He is known for providing a helping hand in navigating life's challenges and a strong pillar of companionship and understanding.

Manik's Friends:
Kabir: Manik's childhood friend and confidant, a relationship that has stood the test of time since their school days. Kabir is not just a friend but a trusted ally who has been Manik's steadfast support in both personal and professional matters. Their bond is a testament to their enduring friendship.

Priya: A loyal and trustworthy friend who has been an integral part of Manik's life since college. Priya's presence in Manik's life is marked by her deep understanding and unwavering loyalty. She is a pillar of strength and a confidante who provides valuable guidance and a listening ear.

Rohan: Manik's trusted secretary and close friend, their professional bond has been forged through years of collaboration. Rohan's keen insights and astute advice, grounded in his role as Manik's secretary, have played a pivotal role in their shared professional endeavors. Beyond the workplace, their shared experiences have deepened their friendship, making Rohan an invaluable companion in both Manik's personal and business life.