Chapter 18

Chapter 18

There were two men who observed Seol and Aden's conversation in the Adventurer Association.

One man even pointed at Seol as he was leaving the building.

"Hey."

"What?"

"Did you see that?"

"See what?"

"Him. That guy."

"Ah! Yeah, I see him. The guy in the robes, right?"

The first man only nodded in response.

"Yeah. It looks like he tried hard to hide the value of his equipment, but they're just way too good. I also heard his conversation with the merchant very clearly with 'Snoop'... I guess you have to use tricks like that to get good equipment like him."

"He looks pretty strong..."

"No matter how strong he is, we should all be around the same strength since it's only been a month. Everyone's got a plan until they get stabbed."

"What if he's in a guild? It's going to be annoying if he's in a big guild..."

"No matter how many meerkats group together they're still meerkats. Did you forget? Don't you know what kind of people are the strongest in chaos?"

In a place without order, the most dangerous individuals are the ones that desired chaos originally.

"It's the guys with nothing to lose."

"Yeah, you're right. But we need at least two more people if we want to do something."

"We can just borrow two people from the guild then."

"Okay."

The two men were named Seo Jincheol and Baek Sang-gyu.

They were both originally bad people.

And it takes a bad person to quickly recognize another bad person.

Not too long after they arrived in Kongory, the two quickly became close.

The two then created a guild for people with the same values as them.

They were 'amazing' at least visually.

There was someone who had his entire body covered in tattoos. There was another person who had multiple, deep stab wounds. There was even a person with cauliflower ears with a neck as thick as a rhino.

Most people would be terrified just by looking at them.

And Jincheol and Sang-gyu fit in perfectly with them.

This group had already killed someone after coming to Kongory.

It was because they wanted to steal that person's equipment and money.

The only difference was that the results of their actions were different from what would happen on Earth.

The people here didn't care about the transferee's identities and didn't investigate or punish them.

It was hard for someone to take the difficult path once they have tasted an easier path.

This group believed that they were the kings of the new world.

"I want you to go back to the guild and bring about two more people. I'm going to go have a conversation with that merchant."

"Alright."

Jincheol gave a sly smile and left the Association.

Sang-gyu, who was now alone, approached Aden and spoke.