Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Seol's spirit pouch was covered in a green, red, and orange glow.

Glooooow!

The light slowly dimmed down before revealing a completely new belt that shone in three different colors.

[Multiple Spirit Container Belt (Incomplete) has changed to 'Three Spirits'.]

'Three Spirits...'

The Spirit Pouch was finally revealing its real effects.

[[Three Spirits]

Quality: Rare

Recommended Level: 10-20

Defense: 30

Durability: 140/140

Weight: 0.2kg

A belt with the power of three spirits. It was designed by Griz and completed by Snowman.

Basic Effect: +10 Strength, +10 Dexterity, +10 Constitution

Bonus Effect: Spirit's Blessing (Unique). It will continue to change as you absorb more spirits.]

['Oh my god' has donated 300 Madness!]

[What the fuck is this?]

- This item actually looks pretty good.

- I can't believe this is real...

- I bet you'd be super popular if you wore that to a club...

- You've never been to a club, have you?

- I'm sorry, I just thought it would be cool...

Three Spirits...

The belt might have sounded like the name of an alcohol brand but it had a unique effect.

'It has a unique effect even though they're supposed to be super rare in the early game?'

There were many instances of items having effects that gave a bonus to stats, speed, energy, or other such things but there weren't that many items that had an effect which could directly influence the battle.

The majority of those kinds of items appeared in the mid to late game and they each had their own unique effects.

And each unique skill had their own distinct effect.

'Spirit's Blessing, hm... so I guess it might work like this?'

To give a brief explanation for what Seol understood from the description, Spirit's Blessing gave Seol an elemental shield.

It was a skill that defended you from sudden magical attacks.

'And the number of elements it can block and the amount of damage the shield can absorb increases with the number of different spirits in my spirit containers...'

If Seol could capture seven spirits, he would become able to defend against seven different types of elemental attacks for a short period of time.

Theoretically, this item could block seven spells in a second.

Even though low-mid level spells were the most this item could defend, even that was enough to make casters in the early game curse and shout in rage.

"Huh? Your belt changed. Is that your spirit container?"

"It is. It's a unique piece of equipment."

"That's interesting... Can I touch it?"

"No."