Chapter 34

Chapter 34

The Eyes of Perception gave a lot of information in one message.

As if it was trying to warn Seol that he was in a dangerous situation right now.

[[Overgrown Lifeform]

Rank: Rare

Estimated Level: 10~14

Griz had hidden a secret laboratory near Nobira and in the deepest parts of this laboratory, there is a biology lab that was constructed to solve the food crisis facing the continent. However, there is a problem here in this room filled with these lively plants.

These plants had grown to a massive size, way beyond the limits that Griz had set for them. Furthermore, the laboratory's central control unit isn't able to function properly due to the plants that have engulfed it. These plants have even captured researchers, almost like they were gaining sentience, and were growing endlessly.

If they continue to grow like this, these plants could spread out into the Great Forest and bring forth a horrible disaster.

Basic Skills: [Vine Whip 1], [Unstable Spore 1], [Grasp and Swallow 1], [Charm Pollen 1], [Corrosive Sap 1], [Rapid Growth 1]

Unique Skills: [Hivemind 1]]

'Is that so...'

What caught Seol's attention more than anything else was the monster's unique skill.

'It probably took over all of the researcher golems with Hivemind.'

Plant, insect, whatever it was...

Controller-type monsters usually had skills that allowed them to control other things. Sometimes those skills were able to control more than just things or objects and were even able to control players.

'I can't believe a Solo Adventure is this difficult... this is an awful situation.'

This situation wouldn't be easy even if he was allowed to bring 5 people as his party members.

"Everything in this lab is our enemy now."

"It would seem so, Master," answered Karuna at the side.

"Why aren't you talking? Did you trick us?" Jamad asked Arta. Jamad thought Arta was suspicious because it dragged them here without an explanation.

"I did not trick you. I only just found out about this now as well."

"How did you not know? Hm... Don't tell me it's...?" said Seol as he thought back to the first time he and his summons met Arta.

The poor golem was stuck in Lab 2, unable to move because of the vines that wrapped its body.

Seol quickly deduced that because Arta realized he was no longer able to control the plants in Lab 1, he ran away to Lab 2.

Fwirl!

Bam!

"Krgh..."

Jamad was pushed back after taking an attack from a vine.

However, Seol was more surprised by the fact that Jamad barely took any damage from being hit by a massive vine.

"It seems as if there was an error with my save function. I will do my best to recall the things that happened here."

"Arta! Quickly!"

[Karuna has entered the 1st Stage of Soaring Moonlight, Crescent Moon.]

Gloooow...