Chapter 47

Chapter 47

The jellies that Seol made before were the size of his palm but the jelly he just made was only the size of his finger.

It was the size of cheongsimhwan, the 'clear mind pill' that Koreans sometimes have.

Seol checked its effects while enjoying the scent.

[[Jelly From a Cloudy Day]

Quality: Treasure

Recommended Level: N/A

Weight: 0.1kg

A jelly made using a Shadow Flower, a flower that grows in Flegueria.

This jelly has completely encased the enhanced, more volatile power of shadows in the Gelatin of Persecutory Delusions. It can last for up to 3 years unless it is stored in a place where it can easily sour.

Bonus Effect: Upon consumption, you will be able to use 'Miracle of a Cloudy Day' for one hour. Miracle of a Cloudy Day (You can forcibly use Shadow Summon on a much stronger opponent once. The summoner will be considered 30 levels higher. If the Shadow Summon would still be unsuccessful with an increase of 30 levels, Shadow Summon will fail).]

An increase of an entire 30 levels.

Of course, this level increase didn't make his Shadow Summon ability absolute, but it did solve one of the issues that Seol had.

His own level.

The higher the Adventure's difficulty, the higher the opponents' levels became.

For Shadow Summoners like Seol, however, once the differences in levels passed a certain amount, he was no longer able to summon their shadows.

After all, Seol needed to fight stronger people and use their shadows for him to become stronger himself.

Since the level issue in the system was considered a difference in 'class', this Jelly From a Cloudy Day definitely helped overcome that.

'The important thing is when I use this.'

Something that Seol noticed while enhancing his skills was that he had quite a large amount of excess Shadow Space.

The only thing left to do was acquire a new summon.

However, the important question was what kind of summon should he get next?

As Seol progresses through more Adventures, the difficulty will increase and the enemies will get tougher. Seol also didn't know when he'd have another opportunity to get another summon after this.

'I have to... get the strongest summon that I can.'

He had to get a summon who could be his rock until the next opportunity came.

Obviously, Karuna and Jamad were definitely strong summons, but Seol found it hard to be 100% confident when he asked himself if they could defeat every enemy they would potentially face from this point on.

It could be possible if his summons reached a higher rank and if he acquired more summons but as it currently stood, a lot relied on the jelly.

"Fuu... Carefully..."

Seol carefully and meticulously placed the jelly into a clean wrapping paper.

- A dish could be Treasure quality?

- That's insane LOL! A consumable is a treasure?

- Cooking was this good of a talent?

- Aren't there barely any players who chose cooking as their talent?