Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Seol headed to where Kibo told him to go.

It was to confirm the information he received as a reward for beheading Heka.

'That's that, but... the timing's way too tight.'

Due to being swept up in various events during his rest, Seol only had 15 days before his next Adventure started.

He planned on using the remaining days to look for Chao's traces, but... because he was heading to somewhere that was contrary to his original plans, he was feeling impatient.

'If it looks like it's going to take a while, I should just save it for next time.'

Since uncovering Chao's whereabouts was what was most important right now, Seol didn't need to desperately clear this as well.

Even so, Seol was excited at the thought of directly meeting Hamun, Orgo's successor.

'Is it really the same Hamun?'

Seol planned on visiting Hamun even if his plans went awry, even if he was unable to get anything from him.

Hamun himself was a mark that Seol left in The World of Eternity. Even though it was a considerably sad memory for Orgo, Seol wanted to meet Hamun.

"It should be around here somewhere..."

It was a rather unpopulated region of Nobira, Seol went through one deserted area after another to reach a street nearby.

He wasn't sure if people simply just didn't live around here or if something happened, but... it was completely empty.

- It's so sketchy here...

- Kibo: Kuku... just according to keikaku.

- So there was a place like this in Nobira too... shiiiiiet

Just as Seol was starting to feel nervous as well, he felt a presence.

Rustle...

Seol instantly turned and looked.

He saw a handsome young man.

'A mole near his eye...'

Seol instantly caught the young man's unique physical characteristic.

A handsome young man with copper skin and a mole near his eye.

'He's Hamun.'

He looked exactly like the Hamun he remembered as Orgo. Well, other than the fact that he was much older than then.

As Seol was looking at Hamun with reminiscent eyes, Hamun spoke to him. "I heard about you from old man Kibo."

"I apologize, was I intruding?"

Hamun shook his head. "Old man Kibo is my savior. If it wasn't for him, I would've been buried in the sands."

Seol was glad that Hamun's favor for Kibo hadn't disappeared.

Hamun gave Seol a bow and turned around. "Follow me. I doubt there's any pleasant conversation we could have while standing around here."

"Okay."

It wasn't normal for rows of houses like this to create a creepy atmosphere. These buildings, surprisingly, had no windows, so it was impossible to look inside either.

Even so, even if it were the slums, there should at least be traces of humans.

'Did something happen?' Seol continued to follow Hamun, thinking things like that to himself.