Chapter 130

Chapter 130

Seol was confident it was Toki after seeing its moves against Finn.

It was a miracle born through the Season of Reapers.

Though it hadn't been too long since their separation, the line between life and death still divided them.

Ruuuumble!

[Penance: Season of Demonic Beasts arrives.]

[Harsh winds rage on the battlefield.]

[Penance: Season of Knights arrives.]

[Swords will occasionally fall over the battlefield.]

The Season of Demonic Beasts arrived with the Season of Knights.

'This is dangerous!'

A chill ran down Seol's spine.

Everyone on the battlefield lowered their bodies in an attempt to resist the winds.

Fwoooosh!

CRUUUUUUSH!

"Kaaaaaaargh!"

Karen's imitation was impaled by the massive sword that emerged from the void.

Frsss...

However, she instantly recovered the moment she reconnected to the red thread tied to Finn.

'In the end, we have to finish off Finn.'

It might have been impossible before, but it was definitely possible now.

Seol glanced at Toki's doll which was keeping their stance low. Even though the doll lacked a face, he could still sense that Toki was smiling.

Fwoooosh!

A sword descended from the sky, initially aimed for the square's outskirts. However, a harsh wind abruptly altered its course, redirecting it toward Toki's doll.

"No!"

The sword crashed to the floor, embedding into the ground.

THUUUUUUUD!

At first, Seol couldn't see anything. The dust obscured everything in his sight.

However, as the dust settled... he realized that Toki was safe, albeit missing an arm.

'Damn it! Before we could even do anything...'

Fwoosh...

As the winds died down, Toki stood up.

Creak... Creak...

Toki replaced his broken arm with the limb of another doll. As always, he proved to be a man of many talents, to the extent that it even surprised Seol.

"I guess it was a good decision to hold onto one."

"Toki!"

"You ready, kid?"

"Ready...? For what?"

Creak...

"Ready to get out of here."

With that, their roles were decided.

Changsik could no longer fight due to his injuries. Toki had now assumed Changsik's role.

Dash!

Dash!

Seol and Toki moved together as the seasons changed.