Chapter 117

Chapter 117

Seol looked at the messages about his points after clearing his 16th Adventure.

[Your information is set to Private.]

[You have 3,456,300 Points.]

'I have over 3 million points now.'

Seol wasn't sure whether his point total was high or low, but it clearly wasn't an easily approachable number, judging by how similar the numbers of other Adventurers were.

Seol responded indifferently to his points. Still, even he couldn't help but react to the following messages.

[You have surpassed 3,000,000 Adventure Points.]

[You have earned the Inaugural Achievement 'Further Beyond'.]

[You have earned the Inaugural Title 'Trustworthy'.]

'Inaugural Achievement... and an Inaugural Title!'

Seol received an Inaugural Achievement and an Inaugural Title when he surpassed one million points as well.

The Title he received then was 'Affluent.'

It was a great title that gave him additional skill points at the end of every Adventure, which played a key role in increasing the gap between Seol and the other transferees.

He couldn't use his skill points yet because of the events he had been swept into, though.

[Adventure Points Leaderboard

1. Private (3,456,300)

2. ILikeBeingAlone (811,710)

3. Private (800,220)

4. DeadTreasuredTree (776,390)

5. WhoAteAllTheMangoes (720,440)]

Somi's party was completely shocked after seeing the leaderboard.

"Thr...Three million points... that's insane... that's you, right, oppa?"

"Weren't we just on the same Adventure? Then, did our points increase that much too?"

"Gyeongtaek, are you not on good terms with your brain or something? Think about how much Seol oppa contributed to the Adventure and how much we contributed..."

"Ah... you're right."

Somi immediately corrected Gyeongtaek's misunderstanding.

And it was as she said.

Even if the Adventure was done by a party, their points weren't shared equally. It was calculated based on each individual's contribution.

The system awarded Adventure Points based on how perfectly you performed your role for the Adventure.

Also, since this Adventure wasn't something that would give a transferee like Seol a lot of Adventure Points. Adding the fact that he completely dominated this Adventure and its points, it was unlikely for Somi's party to have received any proper amount of Adventure Points.

The reason Seol received a lot of Adventure Points this time was likely from the previous Adventure he went on before the Sudden Adventure.

It was also thanks to Sudden Adventures giving out additional points, unlike the normal Adventures.

However, there was no way someone new to parties, like Seol, would have known any of this.

"Hyung, how did it feel to surpass a million points?"

"...I don't know?"

"I still have a lot left until I can cross that..."

Gyeongtaek had a sad look on his face.