Chapter 91

Chapter 91

The Fire Altar was generally open, but here, inside of a secret room, two trolls were talking.

The first was the Sulfur Skull Tribe's leader, Zando, and the other was the Troll Alliance's elder, Magra.

"Hahaha! I would have never expected you to listen to my request, Magra."

Zando, a red-skinned troll with a skull tattoo across his face, reached his hand out towards Magra who was wearing a robe.

Magra bluntly rejected his offer as if he was dissatisfied.

"Let's skip the greetings. You needed my help, and I accepted your call for assistance, nothing more, nothing less. However, do not expect too much from me. I am not in a position where I can involve myself with the tribe's matters anymore."

"Of course, of course! Do you truly believe that I would ask for too much when the only reason the Sulfur Skull Tribe was able to grow this much was thanks to you?"

"Hmph. Zando, you've only gotten better at sweet-talking. Do not act so lightly. Why aren't the other commanders present?"

"Because this must be done completely by my own powers. It's obvious that if I receive help from the other commanders, the tribe's elders will claim that I only became chief through the glory of my bloodline."

"...That is reasonable. I pray that you have the ability to accomplish it."

It wasn't clear why Magra was so irritated, but he gazed upon Zando's gorgeously decorated room uncomfortably.

Zando, the Sulfur Skull Tribe's chief and high priest, read Magra's mood before continuing.

"After Jamad was defeated by the mysterious adventurer named Snowman, the Rock Molar Tribe has lost all of its powers. It feels like I've removed the tooth that was causing me toothache. After all, the Rock Molar Tribe was a nuisance in our tribe's path."

"Jamad, hm... You are talking about a child in the same generation as you, no?"

"Yes. More accurately though, he was in the same generation as me. He has now returned to the old gods' side."

"It seems like you are quite pleased that the child is gone now."

"How could you tell? Wouldn't it make sense for me to be happy when a future competitor for the leader of the glorious Troll Alliance dies? Furthermore, he was always opposed to my plans and was filled with distrust toward the old gods! Rather than someone like him—"

Slam!

Magra slammed the table.

"......"

As he did, he also gave Zando a look. A look that screamed that he could no longer stand Zando's disrespectful behavior.

"...Elder?"

"You are still so immature, Zando."

"I am no longer at an age or position where I must try to answer riddles."

"I am saying that you can never surpass your limits."

"...I don't quite understand."

A dangerous, roaring fire burned in Magra's eyes.

He then scolded Zando's foolish actions.

"Trolls are a lonely race. No one tries to coexist with us."

"Isn't that just because they're scared of us?"

"Let me ask you a question then. Do you want the other races to be scared of us?"