Chapter 30

Chapter 30

The first person who understood what Seo meant was Great White Shark.

Still, he wasn't the type of person who got scared before he fought someone directly, even if they were supposed to be stronger than him.

The only change was that he was more cautious than before.

"Are you the bastard with the 600,000 thousand point total?"

"Is that important too?"

"Answer me!"

"It's around there."

The unknown person who had close to double the person ranked 2nd on the Points Leaderboard.

Woncheol was shocked when Seol revealed his identity but was quickly able to regain his senses. Woncheol tried to quickly escape from the situation using his words as expected from someone who created a guild with his tongue alone.

He was trying to make his move before his opponent could.

"Hahaha! I was searching for you for a while, I never thought I would meet you like this. Since you already know everything I'll get to the point, what do you think about joining us, right now? We promise to give you the best treatment."

"The best treatment?"

Woncheol spoke quickly thinking that Seol was showing interest.

"The world changed overnight. People are now in a lawless wasteland. But danger is also an opportunity, right? We are no longer in a time where your birth determines how you live out the rest of your life. We're on a new table now!"

"...And?"

"We will be pioneers! We will grow big by taking in the outsiders and stand on top of everyone else with everything in our hands! Just like the people who discovered the new continent!"

"Why would you be standing on top of everyone else?"

"Well... because..."

Even the eloquent Woncheol paused for a moment for this.

Great White Shark answered in Woncheol's place.

"Because we're strong."

"Strength, huh..."

"Those with strength become the law. That's the new law of this world. Violence is power."

"That's fun. Then you must also know that violence can only be conquered by violence, right?"

"Of course. And we will be the strongest."

Woncheol thought Seol was reacting to Great White Shark's words positively and tried to add more. However, Seol spoke first.

"But I... don't care about something like that."

"......"

"I asked you a question earlier to see if any of you had repented and I already heard the answer to that. So, my answer was also decided."

Seol looked at the withdrawn Yeo-myeong and Noeul before looking at the others.

"Other than these two, I will kill everyone here."

"I knew you! You fucking bastard! I knew you'd do this."

"It doesn't matter, he's alone! Why are you guys getting scared?!"

"I-I don't want to die! Why should I die?!"

Since none of them had repented, Seol didn't feel the need to save them.