Prologue

"Look what you made me do"

- Shubman Gill
------

" I don't want you back "

- Ishan Kishan
-----

" Hope to see you—"

"Never"
-------

A story of Shubman Gill and Ishan kishan where you meet the right person at the wrong time.

------

Ishan Kishan, a 21 year old University  student. He is the captain of his cricket team. The whole college is fan of him, especially girls who are head over heels for him and his hotness.

Sadly for all those girls, he is in a relationship with the president of musical group, Aditi Hundai. They both have been in a relationship of 2 years. Aditi is his only family as he is an orphan. But her family also treats Ishan really well and never let him feel like an orphan.

Ishan also works as a part timer in Mc Donald's to earn some money and has taken admission in one of the best colleges of India through sports quota which gave him a bit of recession in his fees.

Meanwhile Shubman gill, 27 year old. The most feared mafia in underworld. He has a sister Shahneel gill. He killed his own parents one day by setting his house on fire when he was merely 10 years old. His sister took the blame and was sent to juvenile meanwhile Shubman sent to an orphanage as none of his relative decided to took him in.

He used to love cricket when he was a child but being short on cash, him and his sister couldn't afford any cricket kit.

He have one bestfriend, Abhishek Sharma who knows all of his deepest and darkest secrets, both of them can do anything for each other.

----

"Baby wake up"

"Just two more minutes" I whined.

"You have been saying that since the last ten minutes" My husband chuckled.

"I am not feeling well please let me sleep." I murmured pulling the sheets above my head.

"What happened? Are you having a fever?" My husband asked in concern. He pulled the sheets off my face and touched my forehead.

"Your forehead is burning. Why didn't you told me sooner? Let me get you medicine and something to eat." He said getting off from bed but I pulled him closer.

"Please don't leave. I want to cuddle with you."

"Sweetheart I am not leaving you. I am just going to get you medicine so your fever can go away." My husband said and showed his dimple smile. His smile always makes my heart flutter.

He kisses my cheek and gets up fro  the bed and this time I didn’t resisted.

"I am not going anywhere and will be here in no time." He repeated before walking out of the room.

I looked at his retreating figure and smile lightly.

He loves me so much. I love him too.

Sometimes it reminds me of the time when I used to hate him and never wanted to see his face but look at me now being head over heels for him and never wanting to let go of him.

Oh btw I forgot to tell you all my name. I am Ishan Kishan and he is my husband Mayank Markande.

Jk he is my dearest husband Shubman gill.

You know 5 years before if someone had told me I would willingly marry a man and that too the world's most feared mafia, I would have laughed at them. But look at me now. My whole world revolves around this man and we are planning to adopt a child also.

Do you all want to know how I ended up with him?

Then let's start from the starting. It all started when...

-------

So here is the prologue you all were wanting for so long. This book will have irregular updates till I complete my first shubish book "Cricketing hearts".

See you all soon! Bye bye 👋