Chapter 16

"Just friend?" Mr Sharma smirked wiggling his eyebrows at Abhishek who glared back at him.

"Yes dad, just friend." Abhishek uttered.

"But I remember it so well you moaning Mayank's name while you were jerking off a day ago in the bathroom."

"Dad stop," Abhishek glared at his father.

"Oh wait...is that other Mayank? I am so sorry for slipping out. I thought he was the Mayank which made you finally stop acting like a playboy." Mr Sharma shrugged.

"Dad that's really none of your business so shut up," Abhishek snapped.

Mayank's face turned bright red.

"Honey stop embarrassing the poor guy," Mrs Sharma said.

"Uhm I think you guys are misunderstanding me with the wrong guy. I just met him two weeks ago," Mayank spoke.

"So you are the Mayank who met him two weeks ago and finally turned h-"

"Dad, that's enough," Abhishek interrupted, his face turning even redder.

"I think it's time to change the subject," Mrs Sharma chimed in.

Mr Sharma chuckled and shot a mischievous glance at Mayank, who looked like he wanted to disappear into the floor.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop," Mr Sharma said, still smirking.

Abhishek and Mayank exchanged a nervous glance.

"I am sorry for my dad's behavior. Don't pay attention to him, it's nothing like that." Abhishek whispered and Mayank nodded his head.

"Let me prepare breakfast for you guys," Mrs Sharma said getting up.

"We already ate anda bhurji for breakfast. I already prepared that for you guys as well," Abhishek spoke.

"Y-"

"I think I should be going now. Thank you for letting me stay the night," Mayank said getting up.

Abhishek glared at his father.

"I am sorry beta if you are uncomfortable. I was going to my room anyway. You can stay and talk with Abhishek," Mr Sharma said.

"Ahh no no uncle, it's nothing like that. I was really going anyway. I will be late for my flight if I didn't went back to my hotel on time," Mayank smiled.

"Flight? Where are you going?" Abhishek furrowed his eyebrows.

"Home...dad booked my flight for tonight. There is an emergency so I need to go there to help dad," Mayank replied.

"But you were going back after 2-3 days," Abhishek scowled.

"Dad needs me, he even booked the tickets so I have to go tonight. I haven't even packed my bags so have to do that as well,"

"Oh then Abhishek can leave you to your hotel,"

"No need uncle I can take a tax—"

"I am going to drop you off to your hotel." Abhishek said and walked out of the room.

"I guess I will be leaving now...thanks for the stay, I really enjoyed your guys company." Mayank said and followed Abhishek outside.

"Abhi," Mayank called out and Abhishek stopped looking at him.

"Naman is missing," Mayank told him when they were out of the house.

"And why are you telling me this? Do you think I have him kidnapped at my best friend's basement?"