Chapter 1

Somewhere on the outskirts of Mumbai near the old factories being closed a long time ago, there was a Mansion. From the outside, it will look like a normal almost deteriorated factory.

But if you somehow find the secret entrance to it, you will find the most high-tech mansion. Probably the technology of Japan.

Nobody has the access to the mansion except the two best friends, Shubman and Abhishek. They both rarely go to the mansion unless they either have to keep someone hostage or normally kill an enemy.

It's the safest place to do their deeds without anyone finding them. So they can also live their normal life in the world too without anyone knowing their identity.

For the outside world, he was the CEO of India's most successful company Gill Enterprise [ Imagine it like Ambani's business ]

He helps the government whenever they are in debt so he was quite famous too.

"Dii I am hungry," Shubman whined coming to the kitchen only to see his sister cooking butter chicken.

"I am almost done Shubi." His sister replied. Shubman grinned widely.

"You made butter chicken? What's the special occasion? " He asked.

"I saw your interview yesterday. I am proud of you for coming out in front of the whole world." She said patting his cheek.

"Don't you find interviews boring?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Of course I do, but I can make an exception when my baby bro is getting awarded for India's most successful businessman right?" She grinned widely.

"You saw it all?" Shubman asked being surprised.

"Not all...just the part where they were awarding you. " Shahneel said and Shubman hummed.

"I am shocked you even turn on the television." Shubman snickered.

"And I was shocked when you so casually dropped your sexuality in front of millions of people." Shahneel snorted.

"What? They were asking about my preference so I told them, now it's not my fault if they wanted me to describe a girl." Shubman shrugged.

"Yeah yeah, it's their fault. But India is still homophobic Shubi, what if it affects your work?" Shahneel asked.

"Dii I am the most successful businessman to ever exist. If anyone has any problem with my sexuality then they can pay back their debts and then maintain distance from me. Though it won't affect me a single bit but paying back the debt might make them bankrupt." Shubman snorted.

Shahneel laughed. Well, he was right though, she was so proud of his brother. He has come a long way. From being on the streets when he was 18 years old and now the world's richest man.

She was still a bit scared because she knows how the society was, they just wanted to find one problem and then will forget about all the good deeds the person had done.

She just hope the society won't chew out his brother, welp, lucky for her, her brother knows the society way too well and is not as innocent as his sister thinks he is.

Shubman's phone rang mid-conversation with his sister.

"Dii I will be back in a second, it's an important call." He excused himself and came out of the kitchen. He cannot let her sister hear this conversation.

"What happened? " He asked.

"Red code sir, Mr Hundia is not answering us." The man said.

"I already knew he was going to ignore us. Does he have any child?"

"Yes sir, a daughter and a son."

"Very well, kidnap the son and bring him to the mansion. Inform me when you bring him there." With that Shubman cut the call.

Mr Lalit Hundia was a small businessman in Delhi. He had taken a large sum of money from Gill's enterprise for a project.

Instead of working on the project when he received the money, he gambled it and lost it all.

The money was not the problem but Shubman hated disloyalty. That's why he was after him, but still, he was calmly dealing with Mr Hundai.

But look at him trying to ignore him, such a wrong move. Now Shubman will show his real side, the man didn't deserve to be on his good side anyway.

Mr Hundai has a son, Yash Hundai, and a daughter Aditi Hundai.

Speaking of her daughter, Aditi was the reason Mr Hundai was stuck with the Gill Enterprises.

But what could the CEO even do, he was just 27 years old without the knowledge of the world, or so they thought.

Because unbeknownst to both of them, they were stuck with the world's most feared mafia.