Chapter 3

"I gave you all one task. Just one task!" Shubman's voice boomed in the whole room. He was currently inside one of his bases talking with the guards.

"Sir we can ex-xplain," One of the guard stuttered.

"Explain what? That you can't even keep an eye on an adult and you all are top class bodyguards?" Shubman scoffed.

"Sir it wasn't our mistake. Vo chotu bada shaitan tha," Another guard said.

[Shorty was very mischievous]

"Chotu? But isn't Yash's height like 6'2 or something?" Shubman looked at them in confusion.
[Shorty?]

[A/N - He already got every info about Yash Hundai meanwhile the guards were kidnapping him from Delhi to Mumbai]

"Ahh well about that Sir, we accidentally kidnapped the wrong guy," The guard shivered a bit seeing how Shubman's face turned stoic.

"You all are just begging to die at this point," Shubman muttered.

"Sir we are really sorry. We got the information that Yash would be at his home but then he was called for an emergency flight. And their son in law was in his room at the time we reached so we misunderstood him for Yash," The guard explained taking a step back.

"Son in law?" Shubman raised his eyebrows.

"Ms. Aditi Hundai's boyfriend, but her family has pretty much raised him. We got all the information on him." The guard said quickly urging his subordinate to hand him the file.

"Finally you could do one thing right," Shubman sighed taking the file and looking at it.

The bodyguards smiled slightly in relief.

"Don't think I am impressed though, find the guy asap or I would be rethinking my decision to keep you all alive," Shubman said while going out of the base.

He had a few base in Mumbai but the main one was in the outskirts, where he does all his mafia work. The security was top notch there as Shubman himself goes there atleast 3-4 times a week.

Even now also, he was going there only to check his database. But he had to come here instead because of his dumb squad who can't even keep an eye on one person.

Getting inside his car he opened the file of Ishan while driving to his main base.

"Sunrise Orphanage?" Shubman murmured reading the Orphanage name where he grew up.

"It can't be him right? There are many Ishan kishan in the world, he must be in the other state branch." Shubman hummed putting the file aside.

"But what if it's him?" Shubman contemplated while driving out of their base.

Just within a few radius a guy jumped in front of his car.

"Do you want to di–"

"Sir please help me, there are a few guys after me. They even tried to kidnap me. Please take me to police station," Ishan Kishan said knocking onto the tinted windows.

"Get in," Shubman replied unlocking the door of passenger seat.

Ishan smiled widely while quickly entering inside.

"Thank you so much my dude. You don't know how much scared I was for my life. Those guys who tried to kidnap me were bulky as hell." Ishan blabbered while closing the door.

"Good thing the windows are tinted then. They won't be able to catch you," Shubman smirked.

"Yeah thank gosh, oh by the way I am Ishan Kishan," Ishan replied while smiling widely.