Chapter 10

Mayank's head was pounding really bad when he woke up.

The memories of last night was hitting him like a truck.

Fuck he did not just acted like that.

He was glad that the stranger helped him out, yeah Abhishek. They became friends last night after the fiasco with Naman.

Well not complete friends mode because they kind of kissed and did some not just friend things. Abhishek didn't had sex with him though, he said Mayank was too drunk to initiate anything but then Mayank seduced him so they ended up making out a bit. Abhishek didn't let him go further even then. The boy was so nice to him.

Shit, Mayank really need to stop drinking. He can't let his drunk self make these awful decisions.

His train of thoughts came to an end when a sudden hand on his waist was pulling him closer to the male beside him.

Oh yeah, Abhishek brought him back to his hotel and when Abhishek was going back Mayank didn't let him.

Mayank stared at Abhishek's sleeping figure feeling embarrassed.

Abhishek would definitely had been weirded out but still he was such a gentleman to handle his annoying drunken state.

"Thanks for taking care of me." Mayank whispered to nobody while staring at his face.

The sun was hitting his face making his face glow even further.

Okay Mayank felt like a psycho to stare at him like that but Abhishek was so handsome. His face looked too angelic.

"Staring is creepy, you know?" Abhishek's sudden voice had Mayank jumping in surprise. Mayank could feel his face flush in embarrassment.

"Sorry, didn't meant to startle you." Abhishek chuckled while pulling Mayank closer by his waist.

"I was...just...umm...admiring the view," Mayank stammered.  He could feel his insides burning as Abhishek's hand felt heavy on his waist.

Why was he acting like a teenager in front his crush? He was an adult for fucks sake.

"The view huh? Well, I am flattered." Abhishek raised his eyebrows making Mayank's cheek turn red in embarrassment.

Why was he feeling so mushy? Mayank tried to control his heartbeat.

"You know you are pretty easy on the eyes too," Abhishek continued with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Stopp," Mayank whined.

"Why? Didn't you wanted me to act like this yesterday night? And even do more things than just talking," Abhishek snorted.

"Ughh I am sorry, I was just too much drunk. I didn't wanted to trouble you," Mayank said. Abhishek chuckled ruffling his hair.

"No need to apologize, just be more careful with your drinks when you are alone. What if I didn't came on time?"

"Yeah, about that I didn't thought my ex would just bash in the middle when I was with some other person. Thank you for helping me out,"

"It's okay, and wait give me your phone." Abhishek said getting up so he was sitting on the bed.

The blanket dropped off from his body revealing his chiseled abs. Damn his abs, Mayank wanted to lick them, wait stop Mayank. Don't be a pervert. Mayank mentally slapped himself and looked at Abhishek who was looking at him in amusement.

"Mayank"

"Y-yeah?" Why was he stuttering? 'Mayank get a hold of yourself' He cried internally.

"Your phone?" Abhishek grinned.