Chapter 9

Ishan felt so good.

It had been quite a few days since he had this much great sleep. Infact the blanket felt super warm and the pillow also smelt so great.

He hummed dreamily while nuzzling his face more into the neck.

Wait...NECK

It wasn't a pillow

The pillow was too hard to be a pillow. This was something else.

Ishan abruptly woke up from his slumber and peeled himself away from the said pillow which was a human being.

And not just any human, he was Shubman, his captivator.

Why was Ishan sleeping on top of Shubman?

He looked at Shubman sleeping so peacefully.

How can he sleep so calmly?

Something ticked in Ishan so he punched Shubman straight at his jaw.

"Bhosdike what the fuck?" Shubman jolted awake rubbing his face in pain.

Ishan continued to glare at him. This man seriously had the nerve to sleep with him.

While Shubman was still trying to figure out his surroundings Ishan tried to punch him again.

Shubman was prepared this time and just like a muscle memory he twisted Ishan's hand pining him down on the bed.

"Urgh," Ishan grunted when he was pinned on the bed.

"People do sleep walking but look at you sleep punching," Shubman snorted.

"Leave me," Ishan huffed trying to wiggle out of his grip.

Shubman had a smirk on his face as he looked down at Ishan, raiding his eyebrows.

Ishan struggled against Shubman's grip, but he couldn't break free. He glared up at Shubman, his frustration and anger evident in his eyes.

"Let me go, you jerk," Ishan growled, trying to push Shubman off of him.

"Apologize first" Shubman chuckled, tightening his grip even more.

"Why shpukd I apologize for saving myself from a perverted faggot like you?" Ishan's face turned red with frustration. He gritted his teeth and continued to struggle.

"It wasn't me who was cuddling in sleep, you hugged me. You are the pervert here mister goody two shoes," Shubman muttered.

"Why were you even in my bed?"

"Your bed? It's my bed, my room and my mansion. Don't forget your own future sasurji gave you to me like a ragged doll,"

[Father in law]

Ishan glared at him swinging his leg to kick Shubman on his balls but Shubman was quick to push his leg down twisting it and spreading both of his legs so he was laying spread like a starfish, his hands and legs constrained by Shubman.

"You think all these tricks will work on me? Sweetheart I am all aware of these sneaky things you need to try harder," Shubman smirked pulling Ishan's leg till his chest to make his point clear by trapping him further.

Ishan hissed ready to retort back but stopped when he heard a ripping sound.

It was his pants. They ripped a bit from the thigh area. The hole was small but still his pants ripped on front of Shubman who was now letting go of his legs and getting up awkwardly.

"I have filled your whole wardrobe with clothes of your fitting and your favorite brands but still you never changed your clothes once. The clothes you have are not even of good quality so it was supposed to happen if you wouldn't change them for more than a week," Shubman shrugged.