Chapter 11

"Why do I have to come out?"

"Just come out, you will know." Shubman sighed looking at Ishan who was glaring at him.

Shubman came inside his room after a while. Seeing Ishan in his clothes was doing something to him.

But he tried to keep his thoughts straight, not wanting to scare Ishan more.

"Tell me here only, did you find another hostage and are killing me because you don't have enough space?"

"Why would I?... You know I have many bases to take care of my enemies. And just so you know you are my favorite one, so I am not killing you."

"I won't trust you...you are lying to me right? This is your plan to get rid of me. You are either killing me or selling me to someone else so you can get back your loss," Ishan scowled pulling the bedsheets further himself.

"Do you really have to make everything so complicated? I was just trying to do something for you."

"Do what? Why do you want to do something for me?" Ishan looked at him skeptically.

"I just wanted to apologize to you. What I did in the morning was not right. I crossed a line, and I want to make things right between us so you won't fear me," Shubman muttered.

"It doesn't even matter. You already did it. You can do it again. You are my captivator so I will always be scared of you," Ishan scowled.

"You don't have to. I am really sorry, I won't do it again. I won't touch you without your consent,"

"Promise?"

"Promise, but you also have to promise you will keep in check your harsh tone with me."

"Okay, I won't." Ishan swallowed nodding his head.

"Good now let's go,"

"Atleast tell me w—hey you said you won't touch me without my permission!"

"Sorry, it's just you love surprises that's why I wanted to tie this on your eyes."

"Ohh okay," Ishan shivered clasping his hands with Shubman so he can lead him out of the room.

---

"All of this for me?" Ishan looked at the hall room decorated like his favorite restaurant.

The table in the middle had all his favorite delicacies as well.

"Aren't you hungry? Come on dig in," Shubman said making him sit on one of the chair.

Ishan grinned quickly putting as much things as he could in his plate. Every appetizer looked so delicious and it tasted yummy as well.

"Calm down, nobody is taking the food away from you." Shubman chuckled pulling his chair closer to Ishan.

Ishan just moaned as his tastebuds felt heaven not paying attention to how close Shubman was.

Shubman just smiled staring at Ishan who was busy in filling his tummy. 

"Aren't you going to eat as well?" Ishan asked when he was done.

"I already had my lunch while I was in my office, you liked it?"

"Yeah I did,"

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. I just wanted to do something nice for you. You deserve it," Shubman said softly, reaching out to brush a loose strand of hair away from Ishan's face.

Ishan's eyes widened, but then he relaxed, realizing that Shubman was just being kind.

"Thank you," he said sincerely, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth.