Chapter 17

"Don't remind me, I remember our past very well."

"Really? Do you?"

"Ofcourse I remember every single bit moment, whenever I am with him my mind plays all the good times we had. Especially that kiss"

"I still can't believe he doesn't remember you though. But maybe he does, because if he remembers it then he would not just hate you. He used to love you a lot,"

"He did, I was the only person he ever trusted after his Mr Crocodile. You know he used to adore his Mr Crocodile. Always listening to that inner voice of Mr Crocodile. He never let anyone else touch his Mr Crocodile except that one time I got sick and he let me cuddle with his Mr Crocodile."

"Wait...didn't that happened when he was 8 years old? Don't tell me you are pedophile," Abhishek stared at him.

"I was also 13 years old at that time. And you know damn well I started loving him when I was 17. I was just stating how much he used to adore me Abhi. Btw why am I even telling you this? I have already told you every single detail."

"Yeah you actually did...sometimes I feel like I also was a part of your guys childhood with all the small details I know about you." Abhishek shrugged.

"I will still continue to tell you every single detail and now as we are adults, you are getting the bedroom details too." Shubman snorted.

"Eww please no, I really don't want to know what happens when you guys are alone." Abhishek made a gagging face.

"Hey my ears literally bled out when you explained about your hook up scene with Mayank. Do you think I was ever interested in knowing how much he likes to take it from behind?"

"You are my bestfriend! I was excited to tell someone that I finally felt some other feeling than just lust with someone," Abhishek scoffed.

"You could have told me without going into such graphic details. But you did, so now be ready to hear from my end as well."

"Fine fine...but for that you will have to be his boyfriend first and it seems impossible for now."

"It's possible!"

"Oh yeah, falling in love with your kidnapper who just bought you from your girlfriend's father. Loving a person who literally is not letting you have your freedom is definitely possible,"

"Abhi don't you dare, do you want me to remind you the only person you ever fell in love with just left you a few minutes ago?"

"That was a low blow man," Abhishek scowled.

Shubman shrugged focusing back onto his work.

"Where are you going?" Shubman looked up at him.

"To the person who caused this mess,"

"Who?"

"That Chaman, I won't let go off him so easily. Because of him Mayank had to leave early,"

Shubman nodded his head letting Abhishek go and blew out his anger.

---

"Call Shubman here,"

"We can't do that,"

"But I clearly remember Shubman giving you the instructions to call him whenever there is an emergency."

"This is not an emergency,"

"Who are you to decide if it is an emergency or not? I told you to call him then just do it,"

Rohit side eyed Ishan before just calling Shubman.

Ishan smirked playing with the hem of his shirt till Rohit was done on the call.

"He is coming," Rohit scoffed at the end staring at Ishan who smiled back at him victoriously.

---

"You said it was an emergency," Shubman deadpanned looking at Ishan.

"Yes it is an emergency. I want to have ice cream, I was really craving for it." Ishan shrugged.

"You could have ordered it instead of calling me here,"

"But Shubman I wanted to go out and have ice cream with you,"

"I won't let you get out of this mansion."

"I am not running away. I just want to experience having ice cream in the chilled winds at night. I promise I will stay put in your car."

"And who told you i will take you out in my car?"

"Can't you even do this for me? Your bodyguard molested me when you promised me nothing would happen to me. The least you can do to make me feel better is let me have ice cream,"

Shubman looked at him while contemplating something.

"Please naa Shubi, I promise I won't run away. You can handcuff me with you if you want to,"

"Fine, I won't handcuff you but some of the guards will be going with you to have your ice cream."

"Won't you come with me?"

"Why will I be coming with you? I already have some important work to do in my office and you wasted my time for your cravings. So just go with the guards and have your ice cream," Shubman sighed.

"But I want to go with you! I don't trust your guard,"

"And you trust me?"

"You didn't treated me badly till I listened to you. If I won't try to escape you won't do anything. But I can't trust your guards for the same,"

"Don't worry, nobody would do anything. "

"I don't care, I want to go with you."

"Do you think I would care about what you want even though I am letting you go?"

Ishan looked at him feeling hurt because of his raised voice.

"I am sorry, I just ...I really have some pending work which I have to get done till tomorrow." Shubman said not liking the hurt expression on Ishan's face.

"I can come with you to your office. You can complete your work while I can just enjoy in your office," Ishan said giving the best puppy eyes.

"Ishan why are you doing all this? Why do you want to be with me?"

"Isn't it obvious? I am going to be with you so I just want to spend some time with you. You are letting me go out and have some ice cream, so you do trust me for not running away. I don't care why you have me trapped and why you are not even letting me know the reason, I am not bothered by it anymore. You are rich, if you are forcing me to be in a cage atleast let me be in a golden one" Ishan shrugged.

"And how is spending time with me in my office going to have you your golden cage?"

"It's so simple...you are letting me go out for the ice cream it means you trust me, if we will spend time and talk about my boundaries, the things i am allowed or not allowed I can know what else I can get. I won't try to ever run away or do anything. I would never curse at you I promise,"

Shubman looked at him skeptically.

"Come on don't you have important work now? I will not disturb you. I will stay at one corner and won't make any noise, pleaseeee"

"But if it is one of your plan to r—"

"You think too much, I swear nothing is like that."

"Not my fault, you make it so difficult to trust you."

"But just trust me this once. I learnt my lesson. All I am asking for is just one chance,"

"Fine get in my car," Shubman muttered going out of the mansion with Ishan while happily following him.

'It's too easy to manipulate him'

---

A/N - Not proofreading the chapter coz I am actually busy and in a hospital rn [nii mujhe kuch nii hua btw]

And agar ye chapter nahi likha hota pehle se toh bilkul bhi update nii kr paati aaj

But kal hi promise kra tha daily updates ka toh ek din m hi mukar nii sakti

So here you all go