Chapter 24

A/N- As mene bola tha ki 3-4 chaps m past saara aajayega toh like either in next chap or next to next chap everything will be aap sabke saamne.

Though can you all make your guesses ki esa kya hua tha bachpan mein ki Ishan doesn't even remember Shubman.

---

PRESENT

Shubman was confused. Something was fishy. There was something Ishan was hiding from him. But the question was what?

When Ishan hugged him suddenly he just pulled back with an excuse of being overwhelmed as nobody ever done anything for him. Shubman didn't asked him anything after that seeing how uncomfortable he was.

During the whole time, Ishan enjoyed all the rides. Taking Shubman first to the roller coaster and then to many more rides.

After some time they ate ice creams and enjoyed some more when Ishan whined for some food. He was feeling hungry.

Shubman had gone to call someone, as network wasn't much available at the point they were standing, he had to walk a few steps away, after ordering for Chinese as per Ishan's request he came back only to find Ishan wasn't there. His first thought was that Ishan tried to run away. He immediately pulled out his phone to alert guards on the exit but then before he could dial any number Ishan was running towards him with a puppy in his hands.

Shubman was taken aback when Ishan told him how he found the puppy near the fountain. Ishan didn't tried to run away. That was fishy.

---

FLASHBACK

"Ishan stop it," Shubman huffed out.

"But what did I do bhaiy-"

"Stop calling me bhaiya for fucks sake," Shubman lashed out.

He was 16 now and Ishan was 10.

They had been best friends and basically the only friends of each other in the orphanage.

Ishan had always called Shubman bhaiya but since a few weeks Shubman didn't likes the way Ishan would call him bhaiya. He didn't know why but he just don't want Ishan to call him bhaiya. Or maybe he does know.

The reason was just too wrong to say outloud.

"But why? Aren't you my Shubu b-"

"Ish if I am telling you to stop it then I mean STOP it,"

Ishan pouted at his sudden outburst before running away. Shubman sighed in frustration.

How should he explain the boy why he doesn't want him to call him brother. He doesn't even has a good reason.

He can't think of Ishan like that god dammit. It's all those boys fault. Yeah they were the ones who made Shubman watch porn. They were the ones who let him believe to feel this attraction towards a girl is okay at this age.

But the problem was, instead of feeling it towards a girl, Shubman ended up having feelings for his best friend, who was a boy, barely 10 years old. Ishan didn't even know about love, he hasn't even hit his puberty and all Shubman could think of was imagining Ishan in place of that girl whenever he would be watching porn with the boys.

"Oye Shub, we again stole the phone from guard. Want to continue where we left off two days ago?" The 17 years old lad wiggled his eyebrows.

"No thanks, I am not in the mood pratik." Shubman sighed.

"What happened bro?" Pratik asked swinging his head on Shubman's shoulder.