Chapter 12

Shubman was a healthy 27 years old man. He wasn't a horny teenager who would always think from his dick.

So when Ishan was giving those slight touches while a steamy scene was going, he knows what Ishan is thinking.

Ishan wanted to make him horny, to make Shubman want him. What Ishan didn't know is that Shubman had been always wanting Ishan. The kind of fantasies he dreamt for Ishan was sickening.

But it wasn't the matter right now, the matter was why Ishan wanted to do this?

He hated him a few hours ago, in the morning he called him a pervert faggot then why was Ishan acting like a pervert himself?

Ishan must be thinking he was subtle with his touches, but he was not.

Shubman was annoyed by his heart which just wanted to slam Ishan beneath him and just give in to what Ishan was hinting all along.

His brain wanted to know why Ishan was suddenly being so touchy to him. His touches weren't even smooth, his hand was constrained like he was forcing himself.

Shubman listened to his brain and played along. He laid his hand on Ishan's thighs. Ishan went rigid. Shubman smirked while playing with the hem of his shorts.

Ishan turned his face to look at Shubman.

Shubman acted like his whole attention was towards the series while his hand glided on the smooth skin.

Within a second Ishan immediately stood up. Shubman gave him an amused look.

"I-I-I wanted to get it," He mumbled grabbing the bottle of coke from the table before sitting on Shubman's thigh again.

Shubman chuckled internally before relaxing back.

"Can you open the bottle for me?" Ishan asked suddenly.

Shubman hummed opening the bottle of coke and giving it to Ishan.

"Don't you want to drink as well?" He asked and Shubman took a few sips before giving it back to Ishan.

Ishan grinned taking a small sip as well. Shubman turned his attention back to the series but just then he felt wet. Ishan had accidentally poured the coke on his lap.

"I-I-I will go and get a towel" Ishan said.

Shubman paused the series as Ishan went out of the room.

Within a few minutes, longer than necessary, Ishan came back.

"Let me do it," Ishan said cleaning his pants, focusing his lap area specifically. Shubman's jaw hardened as he watched Ishan caressing his inner thighs.

"I can do it myself," He grunted out.

"No, it was me who accidentally poured it over you. Let me clean it," Ishan said.

"What do you want huh?" Shubman sighed, not being able to take the teasing more.

"What? I am ju—"

"Don't lie, all these subtle touches. You think you are being slick huh? Tell me why are you doing all this Ishan?" Shubman growled.

"I am sorry...it's just, I don't know how to tell you." Ishan fiddled with his fingers.

"Tell me what?"

"I can't...I am scared to accept these feelings. You are my captivator and I feel drawn to you. You have done something to me. It's just the stockholm syndrome...but still I want you," Ishan confessed and looked up at Shubman who was taken aback momentarily.

Shubman stared at Ishan feeling his heart beat rising with every passing second.

Without another word Shubman leaned in pulling Ishan by his hips and capturing his lips in a brutal kiss.

It was a mixture of passion and pent up  desire, Ishan also responded eagerly as they both melted into the kiss. Soon Shubman had his tongue inside Ishan's mouth exploring his mouth.

Ishan groaned pulling away from the kiss while breathing heavily. It didn't stopped Shubman from kissing him. Shubman trailed his kisses down Ishan's jaw making him moan loudly.

"Hnngh Shub,"

"Shubi mmh,"

"Aaah Shub,"

"SHUBMAN,"

"Gaah," Shubman jolted awake with his heart beating loudly. He looked around. Ishan wasn't on his lap anymore. Infact Ishan was nowhere.

He looked around to see Virat and Rohit standing with a file in their hand. The series was still going on in the tv. They were still in the theatre room.

Shubman blinked once, twice and thrice. Yeah so it was all a dream. Ishan never kissed him infact Ishan never came back when he went out to bring the towel. 

"Sir this is all the information you asked for Naman Ra—"

WAIT ISHAN DIDN'T CAME BACK

"Where is Ishan?" Shubman asked looking at them.

"Weren't you watching movie or something with him the whole evening?" Rohit furrowed his eyebrows.

"Can you see him here now?" Shubman scowled.

"Woah mate relax, you sent us to get information regarding this Naman dude. So we don't know...but the others will know," Rohit said.

"Okay get me Ishan here right now and Virat just send all the information you found out to Abhishek," Shubman said getting up.

The moment he stood up he felt a bit dizzy.

"Are you okay?" Both Virat and Rohit stepped closer.

"Why I am feeling nauseous?" Shubman scowled. He just had a sandwich since the whole morning and after that nothing.

"Do you want something?" Rohit looked at him.

"No, just find Ishan. Fast" Shubman said walking out of the room.

---

"He is not in his room and the guards said that Ishan went to kitchen to grab a few more appetizers like an hour ago but he is not there now. We are searching the whole mansion and checking the cctv footage as well," Rohit said.

"Check every corner of this mansion. Even send the guards outside. I want him back here," Shubman muttered before taking out his phone.

Seeing his angry face all the guards were frightened. Shubman looked like he would kill someone if they didn't gave him what he wanted.

Shubman grumbled under his breath while going to his room.

Sitting with a loud thud on the bed he was searching for a contact in his phone. He was too angry to notice his surroundings so that's why he didn't noticed when someone emerged from his bathroom and slowly wrapped his arms around Shubman's shoulders.

"Why are you so tensed?"

---

A/N - I have my jam entrance exam tmr...it's 1 am already so technically today only but look at my shameless behavior of updating instead of studying.

Rip my future.