Chapter 20

"Ishan we will be having a new child on the top of your bunk bed. Please clear out your toys from up there," The warden hummed to the 4 year old child.

Ishan looked at her blinking with his wide bambi eyes.

"Where will Mr Bear and Ironman sleep then?" Ishan asked innocently.

"With you, on your bed," The warden sighed out.

"Nuhh Mr Crocodile doesn't like me sleeping with others," The child mumbled innocently.

"Then they will be packed in your bag the whole night. You can take them out whenever you want to play with them but we can't let you hog the top of your bunk bed anymore Ishan." The warden grunted walking out.

Ishan pouted climbing up and looking at Mr Bear and Ironman laying on it.

"I am sorry, I want you to sleep nicely as well but Mr Croc won't let me sleep with you guys," he said hugging the Ironman.

He gave both the toys a peck on their cheeks before climbing down and putting them inside his bed.

"Oo look at who left this stinky toy here, what should we do with this now?" The 8 year old boy smirked while his other two friends laughed.

Ishan turned around to find his crocodile stuff toy in their hand.

"Give me back my Mr Croc," Ishan growled launching himself towards the left guy and hitting him with his small hands.

"Oww ouch ye chota bohot shaitan hai, ruk tujhe abhi sabak sikhata hu," The boy said flinging him aside.
[Oww ouch, this little one is acting like a brat,wait, I will now teach you a lesson.]

Ishan hissed getting up from the floor and glaring at him with tearful eyes.

"Ale ale dekho toh chota bacha rone lag gya," The other one snickered.
[Look at him crying like a baby]

"Main chota nahi hu, I am 4 years old." Ishan snapped.
[I am not a baby]

The three boys laughed at Ishan's attempt to look furious. Ishan huffed kicking the left one's knee and tried to take his crocodile stuff toy back.

"You bitch," The boy hissed punching at Ishan's face who whined at the pain.

"Let's teach him a lesson," The boy said and his friends hummed giving a kick to Ishan for fun before walking out of the bedroom with Ishan's toy in their hand.

Ishan ran after them yelling at them to stop. He couldn't run faster than them because of his short legs and the fact his stomach was still hurting because of those hard kicks.

"Please no," Ishan gasped when they threw the toy towards fenced area. The bull dogs sleeping at that time of day as the toy landed in their sleeping area.

The boys chuckled flipping the bird at Ishan before walking back inside the building.

Ishan sobbed as he tried to open the door of the fenced wires. It was a bit difficult because the lock was tight.

Finally the door opened as he sneaked inside trying to not make a noise. The bull dogs were scary even when they were asleep.

Ishan sniffled lowly as he clutched the toy, he continued to sneak out trying to not wake any bull dog only to topple over the largest one. The dog woke up startled growling as he looked at the child laying on top of him sobbing in fear.