Chapter 22

It was by midnight when Shubman was done with his work. After turning of his laptop and putting all the files away, he looked at Ishan snoring softly.

"You wanted to go out today and have been trapped in this room because of me. But don't worry I will take you out, as promised." Shubman smiled picking up Ishan in his arms.

Ishan was so small, so cuddly. It was like he was made to stay in his arms forever.

And his fat ass was just a cherry on top. Shubman tries to not sexualize him but it's Ishan. How could anyone not think about just bending him to the desk and fuck his thick booty?

[A/N -Shubman that's creepy]

[Ps :: Koi nii bolega look who's talking]

But it wasn't just the lust. Even if Ishan didn't looked the way he looks, Shubman would still be loving him. Even if he was a worm, Shubman would be keeping him in his pocket forever. Shubman loved him too much to ever let go off him.

"What magic have you done to me? Why am I always drawn to you? Why can't you see my love for you? Why don't you remember me? Was it so easy for you to forget about me? Our past?" Shubman sighed walking out of the office with Ishan in his arms.

The guards followed him behind as he sat down in the car.

"Hardik bhaiya please drive the car, I want to rest on the backseat." Shubman said sitting on the backseat with Ishan in his arms.

"To the mansion?" Hardik asked turning on the ignition.

"No, I have a better place in mind." Shubman grinned. He looked at Ishan pecking his forehead.

'You wanted to enjoy baby? You will be enjoying for staying put and letting me work.' Shubman chuckled as the car drove off to another destination.

---

[A/N - This flashback will be continuation of the flashback on last chapter. Reread it if you have forgotten]

"But miss I just said the truth,"

"Ishan some things are not said by the kids," She sighed petting his head.

She doesn't want to tell the heartbreaking news to him but he can't just unintentionally push back the people who are willing to adopt him. It was the second time this happened. He is small and such an obedient child, he has chances to get adopted. She doesn't want him to end up like most of the orphans in the orphanage.

"But what was wrong in it?"

"Ishan beta, telling people that they can only keep you temporarily will make them sad. We already tell them this but then you say it again so it sounds rude. Now do you want to seem rude? Aren't you a good boy?"

"Nuhh I am a good boy, I am sorry miss. I won't say this again I promise."

"I knew it you would understand me. That's why I brought you extra ice cream. You already ate your cone right? I brought you another small one." She grinned handing him a 10rs. vanilla icecream cone.

Ishan squealed hugging her tightly. She chuckled patting his back.

"I will go and check on the small babies, if they had their dinner or not. You finish your cone and then get settled for bedtime story okay?"

Ishan nodded his head already slurping the ice cream.

She lecked his forehead before getting up and walking out.

"Aren't you going to share this with me?" Ishan gasped at the sudden voice jolting him. He looked up at Shubman already staring at him.

"Are you a ghost?" Ishan huffed puffing his cheeks.