Chapter 20

An hour later, i came out of my room. Hoping Ken and Belle would be gone for a while at least. I just need a time to be alone. I looked around the house and heard some voices from Belle's room. Sounds like it is Belle and Ken's voice. I went back into my room and changed into a comfortable dress. I'm going to the beach.

I got into my car and drive to one of my favourite beach. Sunset beach. As i reach, i got down.

"Feels good to be here." I said to myself and smile.

This beach brings me a lot of memories with my parents. We would usually come here every month when i was a bit younger. It is also a place where i rant out my anger and sadness. When i was stress with my examinations, i would go here to study as it makes me calm. Everything here makes me calm and happy. I took a walk by the sea and just let out my feelings. Then i sat by the sea.

"What else is going to happen?" I whispered.

Then i received a call. From Sherman.

"Argh. What does this guy wants..." I said frustratedly.

"Hey Chels." Sherman said.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. Why?"

"Nothing, just checking on you."

"Checking on me? But why?" I was so curious. He never ever checks on me and all of a sudden, he say he's just checking on me.

"Can't i?"

"You can but... Nevermind. It's ok."

"Alright take care."

Then the line got disconnected before i could say anything.

Weird.

After a long break at the beach, i went to one of the bar there.

They usually have gig there. Which makes me calm.

Then i drove back home.

Suddenly, a car was following me. It looked familiar. I couldn't take it but i drove faster. The car was still following me and it gets faster. Then it bang into me.

"Oh my god! What the hell?!" I said to myself.

I got nervous and went faster, not realising the traffic showed red light.

It was too late.

❤❤❤

Sherman's POV

I sat at the chair just by the hospital's bed side. I wonder how Chelsea is. It's been a week she's in coma. Would she survive? I don't know.

I held her hands tightly, praying she would gain conscious. She looks pale, dead pale.

Then the door opened. I let go off her hand so nobody could see that.

"Hey Sherman." Belle said.

She came with James.

"Hey. Sit here." I stood and allow Belle to take my seat.

"Thanks Sherman."

Belle was holding on to Chelsea's hand so tightly, then she cried.

"I hope you wake up Chels. I don't know what will happen to me without you here." Belle sobbed.

"Hey babe, it's ok..." James hugged Belle.

I went out of the ward and sat at one of the bench there. Still thinking why that accident took place.

❤❤❤

A month has passed. Chelsea has not gain conscious yet. Almost everyday i visited her, hoping she would gain conscious. Even her parents came down to see her almost all the time as long as they are not busy.

I got ready and went to the hospital to visit her again.

As i entered her ward, Chelsea was already conscious. I could see her smiling. Belle and Ken were there.

"Chelsea?" I said.

Chelsea looked up to me.

"Sherman?" Then she smiled.

"I'm glad that you're already conscious." I held her hand tight.

Chelsea just looked at our hands. Then i let go off them.

"Erm... sorry." I said.

Chelsea's POV

Ok... whoa... Why is he holding my hand?

"Thanks for visiting me guys." I said to my friends who were there.

I was really thankful for them being here.

"What happened actually?" Belle asked about the accident.

"Well... there was this black car which followed me. So i drove faster and it started banging into me. I had no choice but to go faster and here i am now." I said.

"Any suspect?" Ken asked.

"The car looked familiar but i couldn't remember where i've seen it." I tried to remember.

"It's ok Chels. What matters is that you're conscious now." Belle said.

The next day, i was discharged from the hospital. Belle and Ken brought me home.

"There's nothing to eat at home." Belle said.

"We could go out to eat if you want." I said.

"No, you're resting at home." Ken said.

"Yes correct." Belle said.

"But i'm hungry." I said.

"It's ok, i'll buy food for you guys." Belle replied.

So as Belle went out, Ken accompanied me in his room to watch the television. Then he fell asleep.

"Argh. This guy. Now i'm all alone who's still up, and hungry." I said to myself feeling annoyed.

Then i heard the doorbell rang. Could be Belle. So i went to open the door and... nobody.

"Weird."

As i was about to close the door, the door just slammed open. Then there was a guy in a black mask. He grabbed my arms so tightly that i couldn't move.

"Ken! Help!" I shouted as loudly as i could.

Then he covered my mouth.

"If you don't shut up, i will kill you." He whispered.

That voice, familiar.

I kept quiet as he still hold on tight to me. I had no choice but to struggle and tried to open the mask. Before i could open the mask, he was knocked down and fainted.

"Sherman?" I said in shocked.

"I came to visit you and i heard you shouting from the lift lobby." Sherman said.

Then we brought the guy in and lay him on the floor. So i opened the mask.

"Shit." I said.

"Eric?" Sherman said in shocked.

"But... why?" I asked myself.

Tears started to come out. I couldn't believe he did this to me.

Next chapter will be the last chapter of this book! Do look forward to it. ☺