Chapter 13

I woke up and checked my phone. ten missed calls from 'Idiot'. What does he want?

I went for a bath and got ready for school.

I walked in school and found Sherman. He quickly walked over to me.

"Have you heard?" Sherman asked.

"Heard what?" I asked, unsure.

"Eric." Sherman replied.

"Oh, he called me ten-" Before i could finished, he interrupted me.

"He met with an accident." Eric said.

"Wha-what? Is he ok?" I asked worriedly.

So... He met with an accident... Oh no, is he ok?

"He's still unconscious."

"Who told you that?" I asked curiously.

"A friend of him, i'm not sure what's his name, he told me to tell you. I think we should go and visit him?"

"Hm ok..."

After school Sherman drove me to the hospital Eric had been admitted. Once we reached his ward, his parents were there.

"Mrs Smith..." I said slowly.

She looked at me and her face turned furious. What's going on?

"You! Why are you here?! Isn't it enough by hurting my son's feeling?! And him-" Then she pointed to Sherman. "Your new boy friend right? Just get out!"

Then i looked at Mr Smith and he just nodded.

I was so speechless about what Mrs Smith had said. I'm not at wrong but... Well it's ok.

I slowly went out of the room and left the hospital. Sherman was chasing after me and calling out my name but i ignored him. I couldn't say anything else. I head towards Sherman's car and waited for him to opened it for me since it was locked.

<3 <3 <3

I sat down at the chair beside the window and looked out of the window. Thinking...

"Chels?" Sherman called.

I turned around and he was holding two cups.

"Tea?" Sherman asked.

"Thanks." I said as i grabbed the cup of tea.

We were silent for about ten minutes. Sherman was watching the tv and i'm staring out of the window.

"I'm just gonna head to my room. Treat this like your home." I quickly walked towards my room and locked the door. Soon i fall asleep.

<3 <3 <3

"Chels? Chels? Chels??" I felt someone waking me up.

Oh Belle is in my room again. Sigh.

"What time is it?"

"It's only 10pm. I know what happened." Belle said.

"Sherman told you?" I asked.

Belle just nodded and i sigh. I don't know what else to say.

Then after a few minutes, i started telling Belle what had happened earlier on.

<3 <3 <3

Two days has passed and finally it's a Monday again. But i like it because i have cheerleading practice, yay!

I head to school happily because i've felt so miserable for the past three days.

After school, i head towards the girls locker room and changed into my training outfit.

"Have you heard about Eric?" A girl asked another girl in a loud voice, wanting me to hear her convo.

"You know, hais... Such a pity he got into an accident. And his ex girl friend is so... eww, just eww-"

What did she say? Eww? She needs a lesson from me.

"Excuse me!" I snapped at girl. "What did you just say?" I asked, furious.

"Whatever i said is true. You're just eww. Completely eww." She said with her face disgusted.

"You don't know the story, so just shut up!" I pinned her to the wall.

I let her go and stomped off the locker room. I'm just don't understand her.

<3 <3 <3

I lied down in bed, looking through my pictures with Eric from my phone. I miss him a lot, even though he has hurt my feelings for a couple of times and his mother accused me that i hurt his feelings. I just don't know what else to do. I'm so done with everything.