Chapter 8

So it's a Wednesday afternoon! Finally. I quickly walk to the school's library and find an empty table and seat and put down my bagpack so no one would take my place.

I usually go to the library on Wednesday. Well, it's kind of a routine for me since tests are coming up soon.

I flipped through my textbooks and wrote down some notes. Then someone whispered my name at my ear.

"Chelsea?" A guy voice appeared.

I turned and found Timmy.

"Hey Timmy. What's up?" I asked, curious.

Timmy took a seat beside me.

"I know you love parties!" Timmy said and i raised my eyebrows. Of course i love parties... "So, there's a beach party coming up this Friday evening. Mind coming?"

Ooo, a party at the beach sounds fun.

"Wow! That's amazing!" I said excitedly and softly since i'm in the library. "But... You know tests are coming up in two weeks right..." I said slowly.

"Oh come on! It's just for one day! You'll pass your test, don't worry. You're smart!" Timmy said, wanting me to go.

"Err..."

"Please Chels... My friend and i had organised this beach party for our friends and you! You're awesome and we want you there!" Timmy encouraged.

"Hmm... Alright! But i won't be there long ok." I agreed.

"Cool! Bring some of your friends along!" Timmy said happily. "I'll see you! Thank you!"

Timmy started to stand up and walked away but he came back to me.

"Oh i forget. The address! I'll text you the address tonight!" Timmy informed and left the library.

Did i make a good choice by agreeing to go to the beach party when my tests are coming up in two weeks and i'm still not ready for it? Ugh... Whatever. Let's just go with the fun.

<3 <3 <3

I looked through my wadrobe to find something to wear for the beach party tonight. I always do things last minute, ugh.

"Why didn't you picked your outfit yesterday?" Belle folded her arms.

"I'm busy right." I said, still searching for the perfect outfit.

"Ugh. I'm gonna change now." Belle said as she left my room.

"Yes! Finally the perfect outfit!"

So i put on an oversized crop top and a wrapped skirt which i could easily take out as i'm wearing my bikini inside.

"Ooo, sexay." Belle winked.

"Of course!" I winked back. "This is for Eric's sake." I chuckled.

"You and your Eric, ugh." Belle rolled her eyes and walked away.

Belle didn't like Eric at all after he cheated on me. To Belle, it still hurts because she felt my pain and she hates boys who cheats. Not only boys but girls too.

Belle and i went out of the apartment and i drove us to the beach. It was a thirty minute ride from the apartment to the beach.

Finally, we reached there and it's already 7.30pm.

As we walked further in the beach, we heard loud musics and saw a crowd of people dancing, drinking, chatting and stuff.

"Oh. My. Gosh. This is gonna be fun!" I started jumping around and hold Belle's hands as i jumped.