Chapter 17

First lesson of the day is chemistry, means that i have to face Sherman. I don't mind facing him but he kissed me yesterday... And today, Ken confessed that he likes Sherman. What is all this? Argh...

I sat in class, waiting for Mr Fred to arrive as well as the rest of the students. As i waited, Sherman came into the class. He looks, awkward... Maybe because what had happened yesterday.

Sherman settled down beside me and we didn't even talk. We kept quiet till we were assigned to work in pairs.

"So how does this works?" I asked Sherman as i take a look at the apparatus that were given by Mr Fred.

"Erm... It's like this..."

We didn't talked much and Sherman just left the class without saying anything to me.

I came over to the usual table for lunch at the cafeteria.

"How's your day?" Belle asked as she smiled at me.

"Why?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"I'm just asking..." Belle raised her eyebrow.

"It's fine." I said as i settled down.

"You look stress..." Belle studied my face.

Oh? Do i look stress? Omg, she shouldn't know anything between me and Sherman and what Ken has told me just now.

"I'll buy my food first." I got up and head to one of my favourite stall.

Then i bumped into Sherman.

I pulled him to the queue with me as i needed to tell him something.

"Sherman!" I called out softly. "Belle shouldn't know about what had happened yesterday ok?" I whispered.

"Erm..."

"I know you're feeling awkward with me now but whatever it is, act normal infront of Belle and the rest. Ok?" I said.

"Er, ok..." Sherman replied and walked to our usual table to put down his bag.

We all finished our food and then Ken appeared at our table.

Seeing Ken's face, reminds me of Sherman. I can't believe he's gay. He's so attractive and charming but damn... Such a waste.

"Hey guys." Ken greeted.

We all greeted back.

"Where were you?" Sherman asked.

"Erm, with my friends." Ken replied.

"Which friends?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Classmate?" Ken said and raised his eyebrow too.

***

"What the hell Ken-" I pulled him to a corner of the hallway after class. "Why didn't you tell me that you're gay?" I whispered loudly.

"Why should i tell you? It isn't necessary..." Ken replied.

"Come on Ken! You're attractive, charming and many girls like you man." I said, frustrated.

I don't mind if any of my friends are gay but... Come on... He's as good looking as a model. Argh.

"I can't just force to stop my feelings..." He said softly.

Then someone cut us off.

"Ehem!"

The both of us quickly turned around and saw...

"What are you guys doing?"

"Oh Belle! Hi!" I said.

"Hi Belle!" Ken said quickly.

Belle was folding her arms and just gave the look at the both of us. She's looks scary...

"Ken, come home with us." Belle said. "And the both of you are gonna explain everything." Belle pointed to us and walked away.

Shit... She knows everything...

***

Ken and i sat at the sofa, staring at the floor and Belle were just sitting at the couch, waiting for us to talk.

"Are you guys just gonna stare at the floor and keep quiet till tomorrow?" Belle asked.

Ken and i looked up at Belle and didn't know what to say.

"What were you guys doing at the corner just now? Kissing?" Belle asked and she looked frustrated.

"What?!" I said and then started bursting out laughters. Ken joined me too.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Belle asked. Now she looked pissed.

"You thought we were kissing at the corner? No way!" Ken chuckled. "I was just telling herrrr-" Then Ken slowed down his sentence and looked at me.

He must have forgotten that he didn't want to tell anyone about his feelings towards Sherman.

"Telling her what?" Belle raised her eyebrow and folded her arms.

"Just telling her- errr-" Ken said slowly.

"He was just telling me that Eric already has a new girl friend!" I said quickly.

Then i realise i was lying and i used the lie on Eric...

Belle just stared at me. Now she looked pitiful.

Then Belle walked over to me and hugged me. Now she's being emotional...

"I'm so sorry Chels." Belle said as she hugged me.

***

I was walking towards my apartment carpark when i felt someone pulling me forcefully to a corner.

Then i realise it was Eric.

"Hey! What do you want?!" I shouted at him as i struggled so he would let go of my hand.

"I want you to know that i would get back my popularity and your reputation will slowly drain!" Eric hissed.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" I asked.

"I was one of the popular guy in school and now people hates me and it's all because of you!" Eric said.

"What? You started it first. I didn't even do anything."

Then Ken came and punch Eric's face.

I looked at Eric in shocked.

"Wow." I said, shocked.

"Come i'll drive you to school." Ken said.

"Sure... And thanks..." I said.

I really don't know what will happen next... Everything is a mess right now.