Chapter 2

School's finally over. I quickly walked over to my beautiful well decorated locker with pink fur and some blings to put my stuffs in. Then, i felt someone wrapping their arms around my waist and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Eric? Is that you?" I asked without looking at the person as i smile.

"Of course baby."

I turn around and give him a kiss.

"Do you like parties?" Eric asked.

"I don't like parties. But i love parties!" I said happily.

"Great! My friend is having a party at his house. So... How about coming along with me?" Eric asked me.

"Yay! Of course i'll come. And can i bring Belle along?"

"Yeah sure. I'll pick you up at seven." Eric said before leaving and giving me a kiss.

I just love Eric so much.

I went to the school's carpark to get my car. But i saw someone who i don't wanna see. Sherman. Ugh. He saw me looking at him and smiled to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you going home Chelsea?" Sherman asked.

I ignored him. I don't talk to nerds, eww.

I got into my car and drove off. Sherman's still looking at me as i drove off.

"Party?! Serious?! I wanna come!" Belle said excitedly.

"Of course, you're invited darling!" I replied back excitedly.

By 6 o clock, the both of us get ready for the party. I wore a cute white bustier with a striped cardigan and a ripped light blue denim shorts. I also put on some make up and did fishtail to my hair. Exactly at seven o clock, the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" I said to Belle as i ran from the bedroom to the door in the living room.

"Good evening baby." Eric said to me as he kiss my cheek and handing me a red rose.

"Aww... For me?" I said flirtiously as i took the red rose.

"Of course baby."

After a minute, Belle came out of my bedroom.

"Ready to go?" Eric asked.

"Ready!" Belle and me said in unison.

Eric just chuckled. He's so cute.

After twenty minutes of car ride, we reach outside Eric's friend house.

"Wow... Is this your friend's house?" I said feeling a bit amazed.

"Yes it is."

"It's beautiful!" Belle said.

"Yeah. It's beautiful and big. But my house is more beautiful and bigger." I winked to the both of them.

We entered the house and it's almost full house. Of course it will be full house soon because people would go to a party where it's located at a big house like this.

When we entered a guy approached Eric.

"Eric! Long time no see!" The both of them bro hug.

"Hi i'm Chelsea. This is Belle." I introduced Belle and myself.

"So Chelsea, you must be Eric's girl friend right? Anyway, i'm Ryan. Nice to meet you girls."

"Erm, let's party?" Belle asked out of a sudden.

"Yeah let's go!" Eric said excitedly.

All of us went to the dance floor and dance. Later on, Eric grab a drink for me and Ryan get a drink for Belle. After a while of dancing, i sat at the bar to chill.