Chapter 10

I entered school and everybody is making a chaos about Valentine's Day which is tomorrow? Oh my gosh. Actually i'm excited! Yay!

Then Jennifer and her other two, as usual, ha ha, ran up to me.

"Chelsea!" Jennifer hugged me tight.

"Hey Jennifer!" I hugged her back. "What's up? There must be something going on since you came here to me." I chuckled.

"He he. Well," Jennifer began to pass me a flyer. "There's a Valentine's Day party tomorrow in school, after school, organised by me and Timmy! Even some of the teachers supported us! Yay! You have to come!" Jennifer said excitedly.

"Serious?" I said in shocked. "This is gonna be better than last year's! 'Cause you and Timmy organised this! Yay!" I replied excitedly.

I was excited anyway. Because... Timmy is one of the best organiser in school for whatever events and Jennifer always did a great job in organising school parties. Wow!

"So i take that as you're coming!" Jennifer jumped.

"Yes!" I jumped too.

"Yay!" We said in unison and hugged each other.

Then i saw Sherman looking at us. His face disgusted. Such a loser! Ugh!

Jennifer let go of me and turned around to where i'm looking.

"You've got your eyes on Sherman." She winked.

"Wha-what? No!!"

"Then why are you looking at him that way?"

"He looks disgusted when he see me." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok... Whatever for that. I want to invite him too!" She said happily.

"What?! No!"

"Why?" Jennifer asked in shocked.

"I thought... You hate nerds?" I asked.

"Maybe not him. He's a cool nerd. And he's hot." Jennifer winked.

Hot?! Seriously? What the hell is going on......

"Err... Whatever." I fake a smile.

After school, i went to look for Belle because... I wanna go shopping!

Once i saw Belle, i dragged her into my car and drove off to the most popular mall in town.

"Where are you bringing me?" Belle asked curiously.

"Whiz Mall." I said.

"You crazy?" Belle said, shocked.

"No! Why?" I was shocked too.

"That is like the best mall ever!" Belle said excitedly.

Ugh, this Belle always scares me.

Once we reached there, we find for some clothes, make-up, perfume and many more! Not to forget, an outfit to wear for tomorrow's party too!

It's 11pm and i'm still awake, baking cupcakes for my dearest Eric! Yay!

Then Belle came in the kitchen, rubbing her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Belle said as she was yawning.

"What?"

"Sorry. What are you doing?"

"Baking cupcakes!"

"For?"

"Valentine's Day duh." I rolled my eyes.