Chapter 7

I walked into the school and started finding for Sherman. I was really angry and not satisfied with him. I walked all the way from the school's entrance to where Sherman is standing.

As i reached over to Sherman, i quickly grab his arms and pulled him to a corner where people might not see us.

"Hey you!" I hissed and pushed him against the wall. "What do you think you just did?" I asked furiously as i force him to the wall.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Sherman complained.

"I don't care if it hurts or not!" I hissed again. "But what do you think you were doing? Giving me a fake rat for my birthday present. That's very rude of you." I said angrily.

"Hah. Now you know what's rude and what's not?" Sherman smirk.

"What?"

"The first time i met you, you were already rude to me. Now what do you want from me? Respect? Dream on." Then Sherman pushed me away and smirk at me. Then he went off.

I stand there, blank. I didn't know what i just did. Was i really rude at him the first time we met? All i know is that Sherman pushed me and embarassed me...

<3 <3 <3

At chemistry class, as usual, i settled beside Sherman.

"Hey, i need to talk to you after class." I said to Sherman.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Sherman replied without looking at my face.

An hour later the school bell rang.

"Aren't you guys going for lunch?" Mr Fred asked Sherman and I.

"We're just gonna discuss on the things you taught us just now." I replied.

"Oh... That's good. See you guys tomorrow then, good bye." Mr Fred said.

"So..." Sherman looked at me as he fold his arms. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I just wanna ask you. Why was i even rude when we first met? All i know is that you pushed me till i fell and embarassed me infront of the people around us." I folded my arms.

"Firstly, i don't care, you're still rude. Secondly, i didn't push you. In fact, you bumped into me because you were busy looking at your book or something. Thirdly, you make me feel dumb. Fourthly, you're always mean and rude to me. Lastly, i don't like people treating me like trash. Especially you." Sherman explained.

Whoa. I didn't expect him to explain everything that happened... Now i feel guilty. Am i really rude and mean to him? Or is he just making stories? Ugh!

"Argh! I don't believe you. You just want to make me feel guilty right?!" I shouted.

"Somebody's guilty." Sherman smirk.

"No! I'm not!" I lied.

"Well whatever. Excuse me please. I need my lunch." Sherman said as he left the classroom.

I stared at him as he walked out of the class. I didn't know if he's telling me the truth of just wanna make me feel guilty.

<3 <3 <3

I sat at the bean bag chair by the window and looked out to clear of some thoughts.

"Look who's feeling stressed." Belle said as she walked into the apartment.

"Who's feeling stressed?" I turned and look at her.

"The girl sitting by the window." Belle chuckled.

"Who? Me? But i'm not feeling stressed." I said.

"You just look stressed. May i help you?"

"Nah, it's ok. I'm fine anyway. The view is amazing, that's all." I said as i looked out of the window.