Chapter 3

A week has passed and i still hate Sherman. I bet Sherman hates me too. Let's hope that.

I walked over to my locker to get my books and then a voice came over to my shoulder.

"Excuse me?" A guy voice sounded.

I turn around and face Sherman.

"What do you want?" I folded my arms.

"Can you help me out in chemistry homework?" Sherman asked.

"Sure. In your dreams." I turn back to my locker to get my books.

"Please Chelsea! Just for once." He begged.

"No."

"What did you want from my girl friend?" Eric walked over to us and asked Sherman.

"Erm... It's nothing." Sherman quickly walk away.

"Such a loser." I said.

Eric kissed me.

"I'll see you after school?" Eric said.

"Yeah. Sure." I smiled and walk away, waving him good bye.

Then i noticed two girls, looking at me and gave a disgusted looks. I really don't know what's their problem.

"What?!" I asked them rudely.

Well, i got to be rude because they seem like they were disgusted by me.

Then the both of them walked away quickly. Eww. Such a bimbo.

After school, i head over to the usual place where i always meet Eric. I saw Eric with a girl. The girl looks like she was flirting with him. And the worst thing is Eric is flirting back! This can't be it.

"Eric!" I called out from far giving him a big smile.

The girl looked at me and i walked over to them.

"Hi baby!" I said as i kissed Eric.

"And you are?" I asked the girl.

"Helen." The girl smiled.

Her smile was sure a sarcastic one.

She said good bye to Eric and went off. Rude. She didn't even said good bye to me. Ugh.

"Who's that girl?" I folded my arms.

"My classmate." Eric replied.

"Classmate? She's flirting with you. And you're flirting back at her!" I was furious.

"Come on baby. You don't need to be angry. You know she is just my classmate right." Eric said.

"Then why are you flirting back with her?" I asked, still furious.

"I didn't. I was being friendly baby." Eric said.

"There's a difference of friendly and flirting." I said, still furious. "Ugh! Whatever!" I stomped off.

Eric came running to me.

Then he hugged from the back.

"I'm sorry baby. I won't do it again. Promise." Eric apologise.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

<3 <3 <3

Tonight i have a date with boy friend. Finally after so many busy days of school, it's finally the weekend.

I stand infront of my closet for several minutes before picking out the perfect dress to wear. I picked out a simple black dress and bun up my hair. I accessorise it with a Chanel watch and a pair of black pump heels. I put on a winger eyeliner and red colour chanel lipstick. Not to forget, i sprayed my favourite Victoria Secret perfume and waited for Eric to fetch me.