Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing at 7am. I search my alarm with my eyes still close, feeling it with my right hand to switch it off. Then i went back to sleep. Well... It's my habit. A few minutes later, i guess? I heard Belle shouting from the living room.

"Chels! You got to wake up! For school sake, gosh!" Belle shouted.

Then she burst into my room and drag me out of my bed.

"Oh come on! I was snoozing ok!" I shouted back at her.

"Snoozing? Ha! It's 7.45am! Ugh!" Belle said in frustration.

"What?! And you're not dressed?"

"I was waiting for you and fyi, i've taken my shower."

I quickly went to take a quick shower and change into a white tube peplum top and a cute white mini skirt which is the whole set of the outfit. Then Belle came in the room. Surprisingly, she was dressed exactly the same as me except that it's black in colour.

"Yay we're wearing the same outfit!" Belle said joyfully.

"Yay! Best friends forever!"

We started fan girling over each other.

Just a quick story. Belle and i had been friends since we're in kindergarten till our senior year which is now. Our family are good friends and our fathers are business partners. My parents are in London for three months for work. Basically, Belle and i are staying together in our own apartment given by our parents, duh.

***

I walked into the class and everyone's looking at me. Gosh, i feel fabulous. Fabulously late. It's 8.35am. At least i'm five minutes late, hello?

"Well Ms Grant... How are you today?" Mdm K asked me.

I hate that teacher, ugh.

"Good morning my beautiful Mdm K. I'm feeling very good today." I said to her as politely as i could.

"Great to hear that." She said nicely. "Sit!" She started shouting.

I think she's crazy or something? One moment she's nice and the next moment she's shouting. Ugh. K.

As i walked to my seat, everyone's talking about me to one another.

"What?!" I hissed at those people.

Annoying.

After an hour thirty minutes, the school bell went off and we had five minutes break before going for the next class.

I walked through the corridor of crowded people and saw Eric at his locker, my most perfect boyfriend. I quietly walked towards him and hugged him from behind.

"Hey there beautiful." He kissed me.

"Hey handsome."

"Lunch at the cafeteria?"

"You're so cute! We always have lunch together right?" I gave him the sweetest smile i could.

"Right." Eric chuckles.

Gosh. I love him so much. He's so cute and perfect and everything.

The bell went off again for our next class and i had to say good bye to Eric. So sad...

I went to my locker to grab my book and some stuffs for chemistry. Then i walked towards the chemistry lab and i fell. Because, an idiot bumped into me, ugh!

"What the- Hey you! Who did you just pushed?!"

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that."

Then the guy offered his hand. For whatever sake, i'm not gonna hand out my hand. I stand up and started folding my arms to look at him.

"You just pushed Chelsea Grant. And Chelsea Grant is no ordinary girl." I stared at him up and down.

Then i realise that, he's a nerd. Ha! Easy to handle.

"I'm really sorry Chelsea. I have to go." The guy went off.

"Rude! I didn't even finish talking to you!" I called him out.

He didn't even turn. Ugh! So frustrating.

Just then i realise that my book and stuffs are still on the floor. Didn't know i'm quite clumsy.

***

"Today we'll do a little experiment on this." Mr Fred showed an experiment he wanted us to do.

I started to do half of the experiment alone because my partner wasn't here today. Weird. He's been a hundred percent attending to class and not today. Just then someone knocked the door.

"Oh hi Sherman! Come in!" Mr Fred invited that guy excitedly.

I looked up to see who it is. Damn. It's that freaking idiot who bumped into me.

"Hi everyone. I'm Sherman and today's my first time being here." Sherman introduced himself.

"How's your day Sherman?" Mr Fred asked.

"It's been good."

"Good?! You bumped into me and make me fall! How can that be good?!" I thought to myself.

"You can sit beside Chelsea. The one sitting alone." Mr Fred said to Sherman.

"What?! No! I have a partner Mr Fred!" I rejected him so badly.

"It's ok Chelsea. Just for today."

Ugh. Bad luck.

Sherman walked all the way to me and took a sit beside me.

"Hi Chelsea." Sherman said.

"Hi yourself." I rolled my eyes.

Throughout the class, the both of us didn't even talk. We were both silent.

I really don't know how i could deal with him being in this school, ugh.