Chapter 21

Eric began to gained conscious.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" I shouted.

"I hate you." Eric replied. "I thought you were dead. I wish you are."

"Hey! Mind your language!" Sherman shouted.

"Oh... this asshole is here too? Tsk tsk tsk." Eric laugh.

Tears started to come out. Why is he doing this to me? I still don't get it.

"Oh! And when you were driving the other day. You should have drive faster than that." Eric smiled evily.

"What do you mean?" I asked frustrated. "Why are you saying that?"

"Because i was in that car darling." Eric touched my face and winked.

"What the..."

I was so angry that all i could do now is to choke him till he die.

"Chelsea that is enough!" Sherman shouted as he pull me away from Eric.

I cried so badly. It was one of my worst cry. I couldn't believe that my ex boyfriend attempted to kill me. That is one of the most horrible thing i have ever encounter so far.

Few minutes later, the police came. I was in legit shocked. I didn't call the police.

"Who called the police?!" Eric asked in panic.

"I did." Ken said.

"What?" Eric was shocked.

Then the police arrested him.

I was still in shocked about what Eric had done to me as well as the moment the police arrested him.

"I heard you shouting just now. So i took a peek from my room and i saw Eric, well i didn't know it was Eric at first. I just want that guy to be arrested for threathening you. That's why i didn't help you out. I'm sorry Chelsea." Ken said.

I didn't know what to react. I hugged Ken so tightly. Then i hugged Sherman. Suddenly...

"What's happening? I saw Eric getting arrested." Belle asked. She was in total shocked and curious.

❤❤❤

Two months later...

Here i am, sitting in Sherman's car. So, Sherman said he wanted to bring me somewhere. Somewhere peaceful and calm, because i had been going through a lot lately. I still couldn't forget about whatever that has happened to me. Unbelieveable.

"We've reached." Sherman said.

I looked out of the window.

"Sunset beach?" I asked curiously.

"You know this place?" Sherman asked.

"Of course. It's my favourite place."

"Oh."

So we took a long walk, silently. Then we sat down.

"Thanks Sherman. For bringing me here."

"You're welcome." Sherman replied. "So... you always come here?"

"Depends. I usually come when i'm feeling sad, angry or stressed."

"Cool. Me too." Sherman said.

Then there was a huge silent between the both of us.

"I need to tell you something." We said at the same time.

We laugh.

"You first." I said.

"Sure." Sherman said as he smiled. "Actually... I've been wanting to tell you this..."

My heart beat so fast as he said that.

"I... Erm... I..." Sherman stumbled over his words.

Before he could say anything, i gave him a huge hug.

"I love you." I said.

Then i could feel Sherman hugging me back.

"I love you too." Sherman said.

Sherman kissed my forehead.

I think, this is true love. I used to love Eric so much but this feelings for Sherman is much more than what i used to feel for Eric. This time it feels right.

Then, from a distant, i saw Ken in shocked. In his hand is a pink rose.

"Ken?" I whispered to myself.

"Ken?" Sherman asked me.

Then he turned to look behind.

I stood up and walked towards Ken.

"I guess you already found the one you truly love." Ken smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Sherman. He is the right one for you." Ken said.

"No... I mean, why are you saying this? And the rose?"

"Chelsea... I'm really sorry for that night..."

"Hey... What are you saying?"

"Remember the date? It was me who made you wait at the restaurant. But i didn't meant to left just like that, i had something on. And the night i brought you to the club. I'm sorry, i really took the advantage to kiss you and touch you. But... I really love you Chelsea, i really do."

"Wh... what?" I gasp in shocked.

"Chelsea, i really love you. We've been best friends for years. I've already fall in love with you from the start i met you. I thought i would come to confessed to you today but i guess it's too late." Tears fell from Ken's eyes. "Here... take this rose. I know you love rose so much. Take it as a friendship gift."

I took the rose. Tears started to fell to my cheeks.

"Thank you for this beautiful life you gave to me." Ken said.

"Ken..." I said slowly.

"Oh, about me liking Sherman... I was just making up stories. I wanted to tell you about how i felt to you the other day but... i purposely said Sherman's name."

"Oh Ken..." I said.

Ken hugged me and walk away.

❤❤❤

Five years later...

Finally everything has come to a beautiful ending. Eric has finally came to apologise after he has been released from the jail for threathening me and for almost killing me on the road. Belle and James are getting married in two days. Ken has finally found the girl which really suits him, which i am really relieved and happy for him. Sherman and i? Well... Our parents are now business partners. And... a week later is the day of our engagement day. I'm so excited! Finally everything is almost perfect.

I didn't know that Sherman actually "hates me not".

The End❤